It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Did you ever dream of leaving all things behind and starting your own secret base of producing moonshine in the wild?

Well, you can do just that (except leaving all things behind part) in Moonshine Inc. - a relaxing, realistic simulation title where you learn the art of moonshining!

This awesome title is now available for pre-order on GOG alongside its Supporter Edition which contains (within the same price!) the base game and Supporter Pack with original score, digital artbook, HQ wallpapers and HD character portraits. And yes, that awesome offer is GOG-only!

Build a secret base, set up production, fermentation, distillation, and bottling. Mix 50+ ingredients, discover 100+ recipes, unlock new technologies. Pick your ride, hit the road, and earn clients' respect.

But watch out! Ain't nothin' illegal 'til you get caught...
Huck, poot, ding!. Moonshining to the forum, we bring...
It just reminded me of an old 8/16bit racer where you delivered moonshine
Sound. Breja made his hobby a business ^
GOG.com: ... realistic simulation title where you learn the art of moonshining!
Yet no "Adult Content" warning?
Not sure where this take place (confessing I just thumbed through the images), but...

... the US moonshine "industry" was at its height during Prohibition and the Great Depression from the Ozarks to the Appalachians, Arkansas to West Virginia.

Anyway, I grew up around these areas and people (although I wasn't from there). Stills were still running in the deep woods watched over by toothless "old koots" with shotguns and a certain dislike of guv'ment.

There's a brutal movie about the "industry" that I'd suggest if you can stomach violence -- Lawless.

There's so much fascinating about this world...

... but...

... this game seems to set things in a rather generic modern time and place.

Too bad IMO.
GOG.com: ... realistic simulation title where you learn the art of moonshining!
i_ni: Yet no "Adult Content" warning?
Why would you want an "Adult Content" warning? Would that not be a blatant lie?
i_ni: Yet no "Adult Content" warning?
FrostburnPhoenix: Why would you want an "Adult Content" warning? Would that not be a blatant lie?
You don't understand a joke here.
kai2: Not sure where this take place (confessing I just thumbed through the images), but...

... the US moonshine "industry" was at its height during Prohibition and the Great Depression from the Ozarks to the Appalachians, Arkansas to West Virginia.

Anyway, I grew up around these areas and people (although I wasn't from there). Stills were still running in the deep woods watched over by toothless "old koots" with shotguns and a certain dislike of guv'ment.

There's a brutal movie about the "industry" that I'd suggest if you can stomach violence -- Lawless.

There's so much fascinating about this world...

... but...

... this game seems to set things in a rather generic modern time and place.

Too bad IMO.
I would say this one is more based on this us "docudrama" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonshiners_(TV_series)
To be honest, as looks as true as Mountain Monsters (and that show is a good laugh at best).
But at last it seems that those guys are kinda able to make moonshine without killing themself...
Post edited November 22, 2022 by randomuser.833
randomuser.833: I would say this one is more based on this us "docudrama" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonshiners_(TV_series)
To be honest, as looks as true as Mountain Monsters (and that show is a good laugh at best).
But at last it seems that those guys are kinda able to make moonshine without killing themself...
Could be. But IMO they picked the least interesting (most generic) time period... long after the vicious moonshine wars in the mountains.

But that's just me. ;)
randomuser.833: I would say this one is more based on this us "docudrama" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonshiners_(TV_series)
kai2: Could be. But IMO they picked the least interesting (most generic) time period... long after the vicious moonshine wars in the mountains.

But that's just me. ;)
They picked the stuff that is in the media right now with a strong enough fanbase to make such a cheesy series and several spinoffs run for several seasons.
And when it comes to the time of the Prohibition we got several gangster games. Those are more about the crime empire behind and/or the logistics for doing it at a grand scale, but the interest about that time is somehow saturated.
Even more after the newest incarnation wasn't a that big success (City of gangsters).
I learned about Moonshinin' from The Andy Griffith show and M*A*S*H...

I hope I can name my characters Hawkeye and Trapper and keep a step ahead of Barney Fife.