It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The wait is over – you can now pre-order Jagged Alliance 3 on GOG, with a -20% discount for the pre-order period, starting today until July 14th!

Jagged Alliance 3 will give you the opportunity to choose from a diverse roster of mercenaries, each possessing their own distinct personalities, quirks, and backstories. Embark on an adventure through the captivating land of Grand Chien, where you will encounter new individuals, accumulate wealth, expand your team, and ultimately shape the destiny of the nation through your own choices. Grand Chien, a country abundant in natural resources but plagued by deep political divisions, descends into turmoil when the elected president mysteriously disappears, and a paramilitary group called 'The Legion' seizes control of the rural areas. In response, the President's family rallies their available resources, including a partnership with the influential Adonis corporation, to hire a skilled group of mercenaries entrusted with the critical mission of locating the President and restoring stability to the nation.

Don’t wait, pre-order now on GOG!
There's dozens of hours of gameplay on youtube to check out if youre sceptical about this game.
I cant wait to play it myself :)
What are peoples thoughts on this one in development? Havent followed myself but i know the more recent interation was basically... ****
Checked a few vids. Go take a look at Splattercat. He does a decent play video.
AWG43: There is kind of a bug: I added the game to my wish list but it isn't there - https://www.gog.com/en/u/AWG43/wishlist.
mrkgnao: That's normal GOG. When you wishlist a recently-added game (i.e. added to GOG's catalogue in the last few hours), it often takes a while for it to appear in your wishlist.

P.S. Now it's already listed.
Yes, I see it in the wishlist now. Thanks.

I haven't encountered this previously with any recent games that I added, so that's why I asked.
Ok Ok I like the game play previews, I will pre-order but don't go breaking my heart THQ JA2 is one of my top games ever.
Just thinking what would make me interested. JA2Wildfire allows for blasting through walls/rooftops and other carnage. Lockpicking locked doors. Shooting through, prying with a crowbar and multiple ways of getting around, doors and containers.

Also trigger remote dets and using ordinance around other ordinance to make a bigger boom.(walls, debris, anything logical)

My point?

If these things are not firmly baked into the product in every map, thats a deal breaker, given the complexity was added so many years ago with lesser technology than today.

Food for thought Developers.
I have my usual skepticism about attempts to revive a classic game franchise; most of the time it'sproves a dissapointment.
dudalb: I have my usual skepticism about attempts to revive a classic game franchise; most of the time it'sproves a dissapointment.
As everyone else. You should watch the gameplay videos. So far the common opinion of the previewers is "they finally got it right".
Just in case any has the stutter slowdown problem in in JA2 and Wildfire, I found a fix for it to run properly. Ill post it in the JA series section of the forum. Have a nice day!
Wider Picture Trailer

"As your campaign to reclaim Grand Chien unfolds, you take charge of the entire operation. Hiring mercs, training militia, maintaining their equipment, and – of course – managing your finances.

Never lose sight of the bigger picture in Jagged Alliance 3."
ThomNG: Hope you like it! Enjoy & stay tuned!
Will it have achievements on release?
I've spent countless hours playing Jagged Alliance 2, I just hope that Jagged Alliance 3 will be a worthy successor.
Mercenary Trailer

"Find the right mercenaries to finish the job! A.I.M. bot has the best selection available and will introduce you to the mercs of Jagged Alliance 3.

It's important you get to know your mercenaries before you hire them. Learn all about their skills and weaknesses, their preferences and their bad habits. Who will you pick to achieve your mission?

Jagged Alliance 3 is coming to PC July 14."
Arsenal Trailer

"Hiring the right mercenaries in Jagged Alliance 3 is just the first step. What's equally important is the arsenal you bring to your missions.

Get to know some of the different weapons of Jagged Alliance 3, learn about their advantages in battle, and how to use them to their best!

Pre-order now and get 20% off: Jagged Alliance 3

Jagged Alliance 3 is coming to PC on July 14."
Post edited July 05, 2023 by Swedrami
Came across nothing but rave reviews showering the threequel in praise, thus far, looks like Haemimont & Ian Currie actually pulled it off.