It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Careful, there's a beverage here.

Cuphead is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com.
A quirky and colorful run & gun side scroller drawing from the wonderfully twisted cartoons of the 1930s. Go solo as the titular Cuphead or team up with the equally trigger-happy Mugman to take on devilishly gleeful bosses with your ever-growing powers.

Crazy for its tunes? Grab the OST separately or together with the game for a better deal.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dL3cUax-OM0?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited September 01, 2017 by maladr0Id
Lone_Scout: Hmmm, made with Unity...
Lost part of the hype. I will wait for some after-release reviews to get it, just in case.
This is so wrong, mate. These people did such a great job to animate and design all those things, and you complain about an engine you probably don't know how to use at all.
Lost part of the hype. I will wait for some after-release reviews to get it, just in case.
Yeshu: What? Allot of grate games where made in Unity. It's just that it's free to use so more pseudo developers used it to get a quick buck.

Those who actually put some effort into development came out with games like Ori and the blind forest, Hands of Fate, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Pillars of Eternity to name a few.
And I could add some more to the list, indeed. I'm not saying that a game made with Unity must be a bad game. Many good games are made with this engine, and there is nothing wrong with them (excepting a somewhat worse performance). But there is also a lot of not-so-good-games in the opposite side.
I am just cautious and will wait for the reviews, that's all.
Sinke: This is so wrong, mate. These people did such a great job to animate and design all those things, and you complain about an engine you probably don't know how to use at all.
You're right, and I don't know how to use Unity (I'm fonder of C++ and some graphic library ;))
Sorry I appeared to be so anti-Unity, I didn't mean to...
Post edited September 07, 2017 by Lone_Scout
Yeshu: What? Allot of grate games where made in Unity. It's just that it's free to use so more pseudo developers used it to get a quick buck.

Those who actually put some effort into development came out with games like Ori and the blind forest, Hands of Fate, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Pillars of Eternity to name a few.
m8, pretty sure Heroes of the Storm is a modified version of the StarCraft II engine. That's a proprietary engine based around Havok.
deleted
Fairfox: I don't understand. Is Unity a game company? I see it on some games when they load up. Wait, you wrote "made with" so it's some game-maker? I still don't understand, is it not verrr good? The gamies I've played that say about it are fine?
Unity is a game engine, the structure and tools with which some games are made.
It's name giving feature is, that it can export ports for many different systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android) relatively easily, unfortunately there are quite some Unity games on GOG that miss the Linux ports (which sometimes are on Steam) which is a farce but probably happening due to license shenanigans.

Fun fact: The current CEO of Unity is this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6-u8OIJTE
Post edited September 08, 2017 by Klumpen0815

Lone_Scout: And I could add some more to the list, indeed. I'm not saying that a game made with Unity must be a bad game. Many good games are made with this engine, and there is nothing wrong with them (excepting a somewhat worse performance). But there is also a lot of not-so-good-games in the opposite side.
I am just cautious and will wait for the reviews, that's all.
Sinke: This is so wrong, mate. These people did such a great job to animate and design all those things, and you complain about an engine you probably don't know how to use at all.
Lone_Scout: You're right, and I don't know how to use Unity (I'm fonder of C++ and some graphic library ;))
Sorry I appeared to be so anti-Unity, I didn't mean to...
Don't mind me, I use unita and I try hard in my projects. So I'm somewhat sensitive of these things.
ohhh yeahhh. Now i'm hyped.