It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready to embark on a journey full of danger in a game inspired by Greek and Roman mythologies.
Genre: Action, RPG
Planned release date: 11th October 2022
paladin181: The combat sits poorly with me. Looks like there's no weight/impact to it. Hit enemies and they never stagger or flinch. I'm ok with hyper armor during attacks and such, but never knowing if you're damaging the enemy unless you look at their health bar is a big turn off for me. I love "souls-like" games, but combat with no impact is a big red flag to me.
SeduceMePlz: I haven't watched extended gameplay yet, but I'd guess it's possible the player simply wasn't breaking the enemies' poise. Unless you're seeing a lack of stagger across different attacks/enemies in longer videos, which might indicate the mechanic is absent.
Let's hope that's the case. I've only seen a few short gameplay segments for promotional material.
Gameplay Overview
This looks really cool.