It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The best way to enjoy upcoming titles is to actually play them! If you’re a true retro game fan, you simply can’t miss these 3 demos of upcoming titles from Retrovibe:

B.I.O.T.A. Demo enables you to take control of a commando unit sent to investigate an abandoned mining colony packed with mutant monsters and deadly traps.

Project Warlock II Demo gives you a unique chance to visit the monster-infested world of the sequel of a highly popular FPS Project Warlock (which enjoys a 70% discount until the end of the GOG Games Festival on 2nd September 2021, at 1 PM UTC).

Shardpunk: Verminfall Demo lets you play a tactical squad-based survival strategy game where you’re on the run from a swarm of vicious and heavily armed mutated rats.

Check out other great demos that are present on GOG.COM during the GOG Games Festival and plan your gaming fun ahead!
The Project Warlock II demo is absolutely fantastic. Makes it even harder to wait for the full version coming next year.
I already took notice and I'm def gonna try them out later on!
Come on Retrovibe! ^ Games so cool it`s hot! :D

If anybody gives a facts attention, there are 133 active Demos on Gog.com : )
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_list_of_demos_on_gogcom/page1

Thank you for all Demos and to anyone helping collect`em on this portal.
There is something kind in it, some charity, some artifact.
Post edited August 21, 2021 by user deleted
Shardpunk: Verminfall - Release Date Gameplay Trailer (13th of April)