It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sounds good, no?

<span class="bold">140</span>, the minimalistic platformer that gets you in shape, has just received a massive free content update and is 66% off until July 04. If you're among those who fell in love with its rhythmic beats, you will also be glad to know that you're now able to grab its <span class="bold">OST</span>, composed by Jakob Schmid, and enjoy them separately.

This update brings a whole new level with original mechanics and its own boss fight, as well as certain improvements, including: faster loading times, less input lag, improved character physics, some major bug fixes and plenty of minor ones.

What are you waiting for? Shape up and jump right back!

The 66% discount will last until July 04, 16:00 PM UTC.
Buy the game together with the OST for an additional 20% discount.

Watch the trailer for the new level.
Post edited June 21, 2017 by maladr0Id
New free content is always welcome. Thank you for the update!
low rated
deleted
Fairfox: Already boughted teh gamie? NO ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT FOR YOU, PEONS.

Srsly fo' realz, expensive soundtrack, an' naaazin' extra for peeps taht act. bought teh gamie? Dudes, I need a word, you're liek teh phone carries taht don't care about existin' customers, only chasin' (evah-chasin') noobs :/
It's a free content update for everyone. If you already have the game, you get all the new stuff too.
Fairfox: Already boughted teh gamie? NO ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT FOR YOU, PEONS.

Srsly fo' realz, expensive soundtrack, an' naaazin' extra for peeps taht act. bought teh gamie? Dudes, I need a word, you're liek teh phone carries taht don't care about existin' customers, only chasin' (evah-chasin') noobs :/
Hou dere dey tri tew mayk muny?! HURR HURRRR... :B

If $5 is too expensive then ask your parents for an advance in your allowance.
low rated
deleted
Post edited June 21, 2017 by Fairfox
The Steam version also got trading cards... :P
I regret not buying this earlier at full price instead of many games I have in backlog. I'm loving it.
Still worth every penny. The extra level is a really nice addition, that exta level's track is awesome as the rest of the game. Hell, i'm even preordering the vinyl.