It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In space, everyone can hear you cheer.

<span class="bold">Planet Nomads</span>, the ambitious sci-fi sandbox game that has been exploring alien planets In Development for the past couple of months, just got its price lowered.

Since its release Planet Nomads has gathered fans, doubters, and curious bystanders along the way, but Craneballs (with whom we had <span class="bold">a really nice chat</span> a while back) feel that the game's price tag is sending the wrong message, occasionally leading to disappointment. In response, they've decided to lower it, explaining: "The game has often received a negative review because of the higher expectations set by the higher price. We're confident we are eventually going to expand Planet Nomads to match the expectations set by the original price - the trouble is, being a small team, it's going to take us a few months to get there."

Current owners who may feel strongly about this change, are encouraged to <span class="bold">reach out</span> to them directly. Moving forward, Craneballs also promise weekly updates every Thursday, with a major one coming at the 17th of August.

So stay tuned, space-builders, and keep your feedback coming - it can only make <span class="bold">Planet Nomads</span> better.
Price drop works for me. I was sort of waffling between maybe getting Planet Nomads or Empyrion. Now with its lower price Planet Nomads is definitely winning out. Plus I can get it from GOG unlike Empyrion. I just have to decide if I'm going to buy now, or wait for the promised big update next month.
Post edited July 19, 2017 by MobiusArcher
I don't care too much about the price as I don't buy EA/InDev games until they fully release, so while good news for some, not for me as it's still an unfinished game, of which I'll never pay for!

But you can bet your ass that this, and Divine divinity OS 2 is an insta-buy once it releases!
Post edited July 19, 2017 by takezodunmer2005
A burnt child fears the fire. No Man Sky sourpuss here. This trailer for real? Or am I getting a 60US screen saver, like NMS. Looks too much like it. Scared, I will get ripped off, again. Need more, to wet my appetite.

1 question. Are the Planet Nomad Developers from England? Thanks
birdbathscuba: A burnt child fears the fire. No Man Sky sourpuss here. This trailer for real? Or am I getting a 60US screen saver, like NMS. Looks too much like it. Scared, I will get ripped off, again. Need more, to wet my appetite.

1 question. Are the Planet Nomad Developers from England? Thanks
Craneballs Studio is based in the Czech Republic, but maybe they employ British devs? Key people in the studio all seem to have Czech names, though.

As for being burned before by No Man's Sky, trust me, I understand you, even though I came to really like that game with the recent patches and updates (it's still not what they promised, but at least it's enjoyable, now). I think that these guys can't afford to put out fake trailers, since people can already access and play the game; I'm pretty sure that if the game differed significantly from what we see in the trailer a lot of people that have played the game would have told us, already. No one seems to be complaining about that, so I think it's pretty safe to assume the trailer represents the state of the game, at least in terms of how it looks.