It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

honx: on my side it looks like this:
No offense , but as i see you purchased the game for yourself . ( or am i wrong )
no, otherwise it would be on my shelf... and i cant redeem the code, as its used already.
Post edited September 20, 2015 by honx
honx: no, otherwise it would be on my shelf... and i cant redeem the code, as its used already.
Did you already own guacamelee before ?
a few hours during pinata sale, i asked support to change it into a gift code i could trade.
they changed guacamelee and metrocide into gift codes and i traded with cmmvn for republique, which i didn't get.
Post edited September 20, 2015 by honx
honx: a few hours during pinata sale, i asked support to change it into a gift code i could trade.
they changed guacamelee and metrocide into gift codes and i traded with cmmvn for republique, which i didn't get.
So, there is no way your account shows who did redeem the code. Only support could check that;
valiant.bastard: ...
DeMignon: Thanks for the smooth trade, valiant.bastard!
Thank you DeMignon for making my first GOG trade a pleasant one!
Hey guys, i want some of your pinatas, i can offer another games, for example batman arkham asylum/city both goty both on steam or might and magic: heroes VI complete or V as well and many others from bundle games. If you are interested, let me comment on private what you want and what you may give.
push from page 4
A big thanks to Graubert for being the most patient trader alive and super helpful to somebody new to GOG. Thanks!

Here's what I have left

La-Mulana
Eschalon: Book III
Machinarium Collectors Edition
Dust: An Elysian Tail

What I am still looking for:

Hand of Fate
Banner saga
Blackguards Special Edition
Lichdom: Battlemage
The Book of Unwritten Tales
The Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles
Kholat
Among the Sleep
Banner Saga
Dont Starve
Ether One
Neverending Nightmares
Papers Please
Stasis
Fran Bow
The Cat Lady

From Steam:

Armello
Elder signs Omens
Small World 2 or Small World 2 Complete Pack
Claire
Dread Out
Post edited September 23, 2015 by Seanchata
My wishlist and the above games do not seem to match any GOGer :-)
So I decided to pick random users that have one of the games in their public wishlist and sent them PMs to give them away for free...
nicode: My wishlist and the above games do not seem to match any GOGer :-)
So I decided to pick random users that have one of the games in their public wishlist and sent them PMs to give them away for free...
Nice work!