It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hemmeroids?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A punc group, obviously.
Oh my, god.
Probably an album title or song title.

VanishedOne: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A punc group, obviously.
[groan]
"Fuck You Scammer"

"Confirmation from the Blues"

"Steam Sucks"
5hat Basket
(could be pronounced "five-hat basket" or, perhaps, "shat basket")

EDIT: Whoops! Forgot to include link :)
Post edited November 22, 2015 by HunchBluntley
"Gun In"
Tireless Johny

Tiny and the Donkeys (somewhat of a cheat, as v3 actually mentioned this as a band name -- but it still qualifies!)
Post edited November 22, 2015 by HunchBluntley
HunchBluntley: Tireless Johny

Tiny and the Donkeys (somewhat of a cheat, as v3 actually mentioned this as a band name -- but it still qualifies!)
Man, you're calling me a cheat on a gaming forum?!?! What's next, facing that Donkey Tribunal?
v3: Man, you're calling me a cheat on a gaming forum?!?! What's next, facing that Donkey Tribunal?
No, I meant that I cheated a little by including it here after you already called it a band name in another thread. =)
Pitchforks
Not exactly a phrase... not sure if anyone else said it either.
v3: Man, you're calling me a cheat on a gaming forum?!?! What's next, facing that Donkey Tribunal?
HunchBluntley: No, I meant that I cheated a little by including it here after you already called it a band name in another thread. =)
Sorry but you gotta be more careful, these are serious allegations around here. And that seat of judgement formed out of asses makes me that more edgy...
The Wicked Wallets
funeral for a headset
amok: funeral for a headset
XD Fantastic!
amok: funeral for a headset
LOL