It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spooks going spooky.

Phantom Doctrine just received a free Halloween-themed DLC called Scare Tactics. It's also 25% off during our Trick-Or-Treat Sale.

Put your spooks into the spooky mood with face masks and environmental items as well as a Pumpkin Head you can equip during missions. Alongside the seasonal DLC, the game also got updated with 2 new multiplayer maps, new agent clothes and accessories, improved animations and several fixes.
BOO!
Spoopy!!
Nice!
I just wish this game had a more active multiplayer... It is hard finding someone to play against.
Lone_Scout: Nice!
I just wish this game had a more active multiplayer... It is hard finding someone to play against.
I did not even know there is a multiplayer mode ^^
Glad to see they are really keeping up with the GOG release (Hard West didn't get as much love)... will definitely buy anything they put out in the future
Mawthra: Glad to see they are really keeping up with the GOG release (Hard West didn't get as much love)... will definitely buy anything they put out in the future
Agreed.
This game is absolutely awesome! <3
falloutttt: This game is absolutely awesome! <3
Totally agree. I'm very near the end now and have had a blast. My one complaint is that it's *maybe* a tad overlong (if it were a bit shorter I'd gladly go back and do the other campaign perspectives), but if you're going to do one playthrough and like your games in the 30+ hour variety it's just fine.

Cool upgrades and combat, well done stealth, always something new (whether guns, perks, etc) to keep you interested and it's just a lot of fun building up your stable of agents.

And I don't know why, but I had an irrationally good time doping up my little guys and watching their stats fly. I don't know if I got lucky with my huge selection of body engineering options or if it was because I'm pretty diligent with Signal Ops and collecting Intel (good sources of new tech) but I had a ton of choice when it came to chemicals. Especially by Chapter 4 or so.
I have the game, but have not played it yet; but, I wanted to say THANK YOU for the free DLC!
falloutttt: This game is absolutely awesome! <3
Ixamyakxim: Totally agree. I'm very near the end now and have had a blast. My one complaint is that it's *maybe* a tad overlong (if it were a bit shorter I'd gladly go back and do the other campaign perspectives), but if you're going to do one playthrough and like your games in the 30+ hour variety it's just fine.

Cool upgrades and combat, well done stealth, always something new (whether guns, perks, etc) to keep you interested and it's just a lot of fun building up your stable of agents.

And I don't know why, but I had an irrationally good time doping up my little guys and watching their stats fly. I don't know if I got lucky with my huge selection of body engineering options or if it was because I'm pretty diligent with Signal Ops and collecting Intel (good sources of new tech) but I had a ton of choice when it came to chemicals. Especially by Chapter 4 or so.
Finished the game as KGB in about 50 hours.

Story isn't bad and everything else is really well done.

Love the amount of weapons, armor and gadgets. And yeah, the body upgrades are quite fun and there's quite a lot of upgrades. I had a squad of super-heroes by the end of the game. :P

Once you finish the game, you'll unlock a third faction to play as. And also the "extended" gameplay option. But haven't started a new game yet, so not sure how different the extended gameplay comparing to normal.

But i don't really like the unlockable agency/faction. :/ could've been any other agency and i would be happy. :/
Stryder2931: I have the game, but have not played it yet; but, I wanted to say THANK YOU for the free DLC!
Same here, just haven't had the time yet :(
Well, I did play for about 15 minutes, and I did love what I saw. Just wanting to finish Xenonauts first.
I've also been keeping an eye on patch notes, and I very much appreciate the post-release commitment shown by the devs - and free extras are always good :)
falloutttt: But i don't really like the unlockable agency/faction. :/ could've been any other agency and i would be happy. :/
But a very... nice... agency. But the motivations of your character in that story are cool.