It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Merry Christmas everyone! And a happy Holiday to those of you who don't celebrate Christmas either due to religious or other personal reasons!!

I am a Secret Santa in the current giveaway, but my giftee has had to resign from the giveaway for personal reasons! I tried to give them their gift anyhow because, well, it's Christmas and I already spent the money. They didn't want their gift, which is fair. Now, I could get a refund but I refunded the purchase once to take advantage of the sale, and I'm not comfortable doing that again so soon. And again, it's Christmas and I like giving gifts!!

So let's get down to it! I have 1 (one) copy of The Witcher 3 GOTY edition for a lucky winner. It's a short giveaway, but I will gauge the time on how many people participate. I don't need a huge amount, just enough to feel like people are getting a fair shake!

So that's it. No stories this time, no special fluff. Just have a GOG account registered before Nov 2018 and obviously, don't be a scammer or jerk and enjoy!!!
Tell me you're in, and I'll add you to the list.
paladin181: Merry Christmas everyone! And a happy Holiday to those of you who don't celebrate Christmas either due to religious or other personal reasons!!
Merry Christmas Secret Santa!
I'd like to be in.
paladin181: [...]
Tell me you're in, and I'll add you to the list.
I'm in it to win it, Secret Santa.
Merry Christmas to all, regardless of who wins The Witcher III!
Happy holidays!

Thanks for the giveaway. I'm in too.
I'd love to be in too!
Merry Christmas to both users and staff here at GOG!
paladin181: Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas Secret Santa! I'm in!
I will be pleased if I will also be taken into Secret Santa Giveway list :)

Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas! I'm in.
Of course I'm in! Thank you for this chance! :D

Oh, and Merry Christmas too! :)
Post edited December 24, 2018 by Ilan14
Merry Christmas Secret Santa.
I'd love to be in too!
I was in similar situation like op and ended with code with no giftee. I'll probably give it in some future giveaway.
Merry Christmas Secret Santa!
I'd like to be in.
Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for the giveaway! I'm in. Le le le le le le le le le le le le :)
Very cool, I'm totally in!
Not in, but merry Christmas and thanks for the generous giveaway :)
i am in but i didnt play witcher 2 yet. so sad :8