It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let your s-owl reach new heights.

<span class="bold"></span>Owlboy, the sensational action/platformer, that's been soaring high on well-deserved critical acclaim, is now building a nest on Mac and Linux and has a 33% first-time discount!

"Sublime". "Sure-to-be-a-classic". "Bloody terrific". Owlboy has been called many things ever since the game's long-awaited release but -being mute- he can only respond with actions. Starting with finally coming to Mac and Linux, looking to make new friends in his noble quest to take back the skies from a bunch of mean mechanical pirates!

But Ottus is always on the lookout for additional companions, so he's also made arrangements for a first-time discount to break the ice. Don't keep him waiting - just let Owlboy's talons softly lift you up to the clouds and enjoy the stunning pixel-art scenery and evocative storytelling his adventure has to offer. You won't regret it.

Welcome <span class="bold"></span>Owlboy to Mac and Linux and join his journeys with a 33% discount that is sure to lift your spirits.
The discount will last until January 30, 6:00 PM UTC.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fkeH5gbcjMU?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited January 26, 2017 by maladr0Id
With Thiev absent again...
Post edited March 23, 2019 by user deleted
Seems you guys forgot to add the Mac and Linux icon onto the store page of the game. Also, there is a typo in

"Minimum system requirements - Linux: Ubunto 14.04, 16.04"

Ubunto, mwihi :).
Awesome! I'm looking forward to being able to play on Linux. It's too bad I won't be able to get it while it's on sale. Back to Terraria I suppose. :)
Been waiting for this one, this will be a good weekend.
Even though I am a mostly Windows user, it is nice that the developers decided to bring it over to the other OSes as well.
I guess the soundtrack does not work on Linux. That's why the collectors edition still comes without Linux support, right?

The joy of multiple game editions... :P

But I always appreciate it when more games come to Linux. Thanks! :)
Awesome. I was really hoping for this. Instabuy when I get home.
This is good news.
eiii: I guess the soundtrack does not work on Linux. That's why the collectors edition still comes without Linux support, right?

The joy of multiple game editions... :P

But I always appreciate it when more games come to Linux. Thanks! :)
I guess it's encoded in Windows Media :-P
Post edited January 27, 2017 by Maighstir
True portsor just wineskin/wine wrapper ?
Btw you should precise on the market if the games you sell are natives or run on a wine engine.
HarryDoudou: True portsor just wineskin/wine wrapper ?
Btw you should precise on the market if the games you sell are natives or run on a wine engine.
Can confirm it's 100% Linux native, no wine or any other wrapper.

It's also a very good port I must say, my very low budget laptop with an Intel N2840 CPU (Which is weaker than a mobile i3 CPU), runs this game wonderfully, almost always at 60fps.

Solid purchase and a very nice game, was worth it.
HarryDoudou: True portsor just wineskin/wine wrapper ?
Ganni1987: Can confirm it's 100% Linux native, no wine or any other wrapper.

It's also a very good port I must say, my very low budget laptop with an Intel N2840 CPU (Which is weaker than a mobile i3 CPU), runs this game wonderfully, almost always at 60fps.

Solid purchase and a very nice game, was worth it.
Thanks you for the info ! ;) (Gog team where are you :/)
If i take the mac version I'll give my review.
Good release! Bought it.
Post edited January 31, 2017 by shmerl