It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better get ready – because The Universim is now out of early access, and releasing in its full glory!

With The Universim, you dive right into overseeing your own planets, as you lead a civilization through different eras. Construct the ultimate empire, in an innovative type of God Game – now out with a -25% launch discount, until January 29th, 6 PM UTC.

Check it out!
eric5h5:
Thanks, and good to hear that the lack of necks is not usually visible :). Somehow I hadn't even heard of Black & White until now :/. Sounds a lot like Creatures from the [url="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_%26_White_(video_game)"]Wikipedia description[/url] and from the designer of Populous (which I have attempted to play a few times but never liked). For that matter I found the first Creatures game cute but never really got into the others so probably not really my thing personally.
Got one. Redeemed. Of course, in GOG's usual critical failure of catalog management, it doesn't mark it as owned in the catalog.