It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A grid-based first person dungeon crawler set in a dark fantasy version of Imperial Rome – Ludus Mortis is now available on GOG in its full glory, with a -15% discount that lasts until March 13th, 5 PM UTC.

Create and develop your party, explore catacombs, manage your Gladiatorial School and fight demons and undead to free Rome. Inspired by old-school cRPG from the 80s and 90s.

Now out of early access!
high rated
Forum Mortis?
high rated
i_ni: Forum Mortis?
Not quite yet, but sometimes it looks like it.
Congratulations for the release out of early access, looks interesting!
Looks pretty good, I'll put it on my wishlist for now!
Not my can of tinned roman meat, but good for anyone who wants a mid-90s styled first person dungeoneering thing.
YES!

Insta-bought because you can't have too many blobbers!

Hopefully it will actually launch on my system… *scowling at you, 7th circle! ⇐ But to be fair, it just may be my system's setup as there are many variables that can cause disruption… but still, BT7C runs fine, so…

Bonus points: The art direction is masterful, and one of my main reasons for getting this series!
the aesthetics of this game aren't my cup of tea, but the setting is, so i'm very curious. going to wait and see what reviews think of it, but added to my wishlist.

thanks to the developer and gog for bringing this here.