It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We hope you’re ready for this news – because House Builder is now out of early access!

Come along, and join a journey to various different corners of the world, immersing yourself in the rich tapestry of architectural diversity. Try crafting a mud hut in Africa, constructing an igloo in the Arctic, assemble a traditional Canadian house, and get yourself familiar with materials like bricks, airbricks, or concrete. Each unique structure presents a challenge, requiring you to align hundreds of elements in accordance with the construction principles. Embark on this exploration of global architecture, where every house is a puzzle waiting to be solved.

Try House Builder in its full glory, now on GOG!
GOG.com: Out Of Early Access: House Builder
On the one hand, I love building stuff...on the other hand, this here (clicking with my mouse on stuff on the screen) has nothing to do with building.
[destination error]
Post edited January 15, 2024 by i_ni
Awesome, it's all the parts of House Flipper that someone would skip over! Make sure to release Form and Zoning procurement Experience soon!
Speaking of, where's House Flipper?
BreOl72: On the one hand, I love building stuff...on the other hand, this here (clicking with my mouse on stuff on the screen) has nothing to do with building.
Next you'll tell me that clicking a mouse has nothing to do with shooting, or pressing a key has nothing to do with jumping. If I didn't know better, you might persuade me to think that games aren't actually real, but fortunately I'm immune to your insanity.
When they said to try it at the end, I was expecting a demo, but no such luck.
eric5h5: Next you'll tell me that clicking a mouse has nothing to do with shooting, or pressing a key has nothing to do with jumping. If I didn't know better, you might persuade me to think that games aren't actually real, but fortunately I'm immune to your insanity.
I think they mean it appears to lack of a je ne sais quoi, interactive quality after a sort; things happen but there's no real impact behind them.
GOG.com: We hope you’re ready for this news – because House Builder is now out of early access!

Come along, and join a journey to various different corners of the world, immersing yourself in the rich tapestry of architectural diversity. Try crafting a mud hut in Africa, constructing an igloo in the Arctic, assemble a traditional Canadian house, and get yourself familiar with materials like bricks, airbricks, or concrete. Each unique structure presents a challenge, requiring you to align hundreds of elements in accordance with the construction principles. Embark on this exploration of global architecture, where every house is a puzzle waiting to be solved.

Try House Builder in its full glory, now on GOG!
Java Classes in Solapur
BreOl72: I love building stuff
eric5h5: Next you'll tell me that clicking a mouse has nothing to do with shooting, or pressing a key has nothing to do with jumping. If I didn't know better, you might persuade me to think that games aren't actually real, but fortunately I'm immune to your insanity.
Why don't you tell us more about how you willfully ignore the crucial bit of one's post, only to get your penned up frustration out of your system?
BreOl72: Why don't you tell us more about how you willfully ignore the crucial bit of one's post, only to get your penned up frustration out of your system?
Not sure what "frustration" you're talking about. Have you played the game?
3 days passed and still no offline installer for the release version of the game in sight... same shit as always!

EDIT: All early access games from FreeMind S.A. was released with 1.0 build number so the current version is not the final release version!
Post edited January 18, 2024 by andreasmaureder