It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The moment you’ve been waiting for – Clash II, now available on GOG in its full glory, and with a -15% launch discount until February 29th, 11 AM UTC!

The storyline of Clash II unfolds in a grim setting where an ongoing struggle rages between the Pure Ones, invaders identifying themselves with The One, and the Old Ones, the indigenous inhabitants of the continent's mystical realms. Set against a backdrop of prolonged conflict, the narrative thrusts us back into the heart of the ongoing clashes between these opposing factions. Taking place many years after the events of its predecessor, the Pure Ones maintain their supremacy, steadily expanding their control over additional territories across the continent.

Now on GOG!
high rated
Just a heads up, there was apparently some shady stuff with fake reviews for this game a little over a year ago on Steam. As I understand it posting a link to Steam is fobidden, so you'll just have to google "clash 2 fake reviews" for yourselves if you care to find the relevant thread on Steam forum.

There's also this article
https://polskigamedev.pl/clash-ii-proukrainskie-fiasko-i-fejkowe-recenzje/

but it's in Polish and I don't really know how trustworthy this website is - I never visited it before, I only just found it right now when googling reviews for this game, and through it the about the whole debacle.

Sorry if any of this is inaccurate/has been covered and debunked.
Post edited February 15, 2024 by Breja
The old one was fun! But I don't know anything about the "Clash 2". It looks good, and seems to be from new devs. I would like to see a high-quality remaster of the original game too...
From the trailer, I've got the feel, that this game had inspiration from games like Heroes of Might and Magic and Disciples. Or am I wrong?
WildAppleSI: From the trailer, I've got the feel, that this game had inspiration from games like Heroes of Might and Magic and Disciples. Or am I wrong?
Indeed. This seems interesting.
WildAppleSI: From the trailer, I've got the feel, that this game had inspiration from games like Heroes of Might and Magic and Disciples. Or am I wrong?
I expect something closer to King's Bounty.
They need to send this back into Early Access, since apparently they "forgot" to add Galaxy Achievements even though this game does have Achievements elsewhere.

No Achievements, No buy.

But I like games like this and I would have bought it otherwise, if it had feature parity and also if it is a good game.
So Clash II is not a sequel to Clash: Artifacts of Chaos? Are they in anyway related?
Ancient-Red-Dragon: They need to send this back into Early Access, since apparently they "forgot" to add Galaxy Achievements even though this game does have Achievements elsewhere.

No Achievements, No buy.
I'll buy it specifically because it doesn't have achievements.
paladin181: So Clash II is not a sequel to Clash: Artifacts of Chaos? Are they in anyway related?
No, it's a sequel to Clash.
Post edited February 24, 2024 by eric5h5