It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
WHY DOSE IT TAKE 9 HOURS TO DOWNLOAD GALAXY AND 19 HOURS TO GET MY 2.2 gb GAME FROM GOG.COM
And it comes down at (0.3) MB/s
Post edited July 28, 2017 by wendyworm
wendyworm: WHY DOSE IT TAKE 9 HOURS TO DOWNLOAD GALAXY AND 19 HOURS TO GET MY 2.2 gb GAME FROM GOG.COM
Because your electrons circle the wrong way into your input.
wendyworm: WHY DOSE IT TAKE 9 HOURS TO DOWNLOAD GALAXY AND 19 HOURS TO GET MY 2.2 gb GAME FROM GOG.COM
I'll take your games. you can?
Majic8: Because your electrons circle the wrong way into your input.
What ?
Have you checked your internet connection? Maybe the problem is at your end and not GOG's.

If it is on GOG's end have you tried using a different download method? There's a few available, see here.

If all else fails, you could contact support.

Also you posted in the wrong thread and your capslock seems to be broken.
Yezemin: Have you checked your internet connection? Maybe the problem is at your end and not GOG's.

If it is on GOG's end have you tried using a different download method? There's a few available, see here.

If all else fails, you could contact support.

Also you posted in the wrong thread and your capslock seems to be broken.
Thanks, I have done ALL of the things you mentioned, my server is OK coz I can watch two YouTube at one time on this pc it seems to speedup the download doing that. Crazy
wendyworm: Thanks, I have done ALL of the things you mentioned, my server is OK coz I can watch two YouTube at one time on this pc it seems to speedup the download doing that. Crazy
I;m on crappy limited library wifi and downloads from here still go pretty fast.

Open up a command prompt, run a netstat and see what's happening:

[url=http://support.sasktel.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11365/~/using-netstat-to-find-programs-using-up-internet-bandwidth-in-windows-xp%2C]http://support.sasktel.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11365/~/using-netstat-to-find-programs-using-up-internet-bandwidth-in-windows-xp%2C[/url]
Yes, their computer is filled with positrons that somehow resist annihilation! (Would that actually work?)
T.Hodd: Yes, their computer is filled with positrons that somehow resist annihilation! (Would that actually work?)
maybe the data has to go uphill due to his workstation layout?