It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: To the people that have sent me chat messages. Yes, it is a shame that people downvote in this thread for asking for games that are being freely offered. However a public post is the only fair way to do this. If you really want the game, it might even be worth -3 or -6 or whatever. :)
hummer010: Agreed. Really, you have to work pretty hard at being an ass to have a negative rep. It shouldn't matter if you get a bit of a down vote here.

And, to the asses doing the down voting, the game is being offered, asking for it doesn't deserve a down vote.
I just turn around and up vote those posts that don't deserve it. I think others should as well to help fight the down rep attacks.
budejovice:
hummer010: Agreed. Really, you have to work pretty hard at being an ass to have a negative rep. It shouldn't matter if you get a bit of a down vote here.

And, to the asses doing the down voting, the game is being offered, asking for it doesn't deserve a down vote.
Can I get an amen for the penguin? ;)
EdgarHoover: gildor2603
GioVio123
Ki11s0n3

Three Wakalo alt in a row rolf :D
Can you prove that?
GioVio123: Well ain't that a pickle XD
Ki11s0n3: Well he's close enough so Cecil being a very generous person prolly just gave it to him anyway.
Nope still up for grabs I'm nice but am more cautious due to the recent events.
Ki11s0n3:
GioVio123: He seems rather angelic
Do I need to allow 4-6 months for my wings to arrive after I fill out the form and have enough proofs of purchase? If not where are they? ;) Thank you for the kind words.
Post edited July 10, 2015 by cecil
high rated
budejovice: To the people that have sent me chat messages. Yes, it is a shame that people downvote in this thread for asking for games that are being freely offered. However a public post is the only fair way to do this. If you really want the game, it might even be worth -3 or -6 or whatever. :)
Make sure you check the names of people who send requests via PM carefully. So far today I have had requests from the following.

asrul1192 (sent a link to a post by asrul1992)
socc0rro (with a zero) instead of soccorro
kingbradlley7 (double l) instead of kingbradley7

These accounts have all used the same avatar as the regular members in good standing, but have slightly different names.
blarth: Make sure you check the names of people who send requests via PM carefully.
Thank you for the warning.
high rated
blarth: Make sure you check the names of people who send requests via PM carefully. So far today I have had requests from the following.

asrul1192 (sent a link to a post by asrul1992)
socc0rro (with a zero) instead of soccorro
kingbradlley7 (double l) instead of kingbradley7

These accounts have all used the same avatar as the regular members in good standing, but have slightly different names.
Thanks for the PSA blarth! This is why I have basically stopped gifting. Just getting rid of the remaining stock now. :(
high rated
Shin Samurai Jazz - steam code

20+ Rep and someone who would give it a good home and play it.
high rated
Mechanic Escape (Steam) for the first one who wants it.

Requirement: Minimum rep 50 and a join date before May 2015.

I got this key from a Groupees trade, so I can't be 100% sure that it works.
PaterAlf: Mechanic Escape (Steam) for the first one who wants it.

Requirement: Minimum rep 50 and a join date before May 2015.

I got this key from a Groupees trade, so I can't be 100% sure that it works.
Oh, this sounds pretty sweet :) May I have it? Thanks in advance :D
I did get a pm asking for the game. I would prefer someone post in here for it but if no one does I will sent to this person through PM- they do have the rep I asked for. Ill give the time frame of until tonight about 8 hours from now. (Is this ok to do?)
Sage103082: I did get a pm asking for the game. I would prefer someone post in here for it but if no one does I will sent to this person through PM- they do have the rep I asked for. Ill give the time frame of until tonight about 8 hours from now. (Is this ok to do?)
Yeah it's ok to do. It mainly just comes down to if you want to give it to them despite not replying to you in the thread.
mchack: Oh, this sounds pretty sweet :) May I have it? Thanks in advance :D
Code sent. Check your chat. :)
mchack: Oh, this sounds pretty sweet :) May I have it? Thanks in advance :D
PaterAlf: Code sent. Check your chat. :)
COOL :D, thanks alot!
Sage103082: I did get a pm asking for the game. I would prefer someone post in here for it but if no one does I will sent to this person through PM- they do have the rep I asked for. Ill give the time frame of until tonight about 8 hours from now. (Is this ok to do?)
Your game, your rules, I say.

Just be aware that the current scammer has plenty of alt accounts and he has used them to upvote himself, so a certain rep like 20 might not be a mark of participation in the community. Particularly if the account is a recent one.
high rated
Thank you all.

Still up for grabs here until tonight which I will then send it to the pmer
Sage103082: Thank you all.

Still up for grabs here until tonight which I will then send it to the pmer
Can I take this game, if still available?