It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

truhlik: Hey. May I ask for IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946?
Thanks anyway!
budejovice: Sent. Enjoy!
Thanks a bunch! And here is my favorite beer from Budejovice ^^

Budejovicky krouzek
Ki11s0n3: snip
calling you a scammer....
high rated
You're welcome everyone!

truhlik: Thanks a bunch! And here is my favorite beer from Budejovice ^^

Budejovicky krouzek
And mine as well. :)
Ki11s0n3: snip
Emachine9643: calling you a scammer....
Ah ok, guess in his mind chatting with other users is scamming.

Edit: And now I think he is going back and down repping me as well. Gotta love this rep system on here. Seems like every time I try to chat or post in the forums I get rep attacked. used to be over 500 now I can't get passed 75 because of the attacks.
Post edited July 10, 2015 by Ki11s0n3
Wait....WHAT?! this motherfucker!

I first started using this username when introduced to Bahoo!
Search YGSITH in youtube or twitter, or any chat program like GR or Desuna, I am there with a picture of this, a guy from Needless and the elf from WoW who bleeds when trying to hurt people!

I have used this account name for 4 years! since 2011 on any other media that isn't GOG

This fucker!....
Ki11s0n3: Ah ok, guess in his mind chatting with other users is scamming.

Edit: And now I think he is going back and down repping me as well. Gotta love this rep system on here. Seems like every time I try to chat or post in the forums I get rep attacked. used to be over 500 now I can't get passed 75 because of the attacks.
Gotta love it, I made a comment on example of otherkin while trying to not be seen as a SJW on the gamergate thread, some people low rep me because they didn't get I was trying to use an example BASED on how otherkin use their identity :P

So much for having 85 rep before right?! now I just have 77....I earned 78 like 1 hour ago and lost it by the minute....man fuck this
Post edited July 10, 2015 by GioVio123
GioVio123: Wait....WHAT?! this motherfucker!

I first started using this username when introduced to Bahoo!
Search YGSITH in youtube or twitter, or any chat program like GR or Desuna, I am there with a picture of this, a guy from Needless and the elf from WoW who bleeds when trying to hurt people!

I have used this account name for 4 years! since 2011 on any other media that isn't GOG

This fucker!....
Ki11s0n3: Ah ok, guess in his mind chatting with other users is scamming.

GioVio123: Gotta love it, I made a comment on example of otherkin while trying to not be seen as a SJW on the gamergate thread, some people low rep me because they didn't get I was trying to use an example BASED on how otherkin use their identity :P

So much for having 85 rep before right?! now I just have 77....I earned 78 like 1 hour ago and lost it by the minute....man fuck this
Yeah has been a problem on here since GOG popularity sky rocketed like a year and a half to two years ago. I haven't been able to break 100 in over 2 years now cause every time I get close I get rep attacked again.

Anyway prolly should slow the general discussion down so the thread can get back to normal.
low rated
I am gonna go to the scammer thread, seriously if anyone could call someone else a fucking scammer without evidence and get away with it...
budejovice: -rep 100+
-join date April 2015 or prior
-all games are GOG
-one game per person

-----

Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Ed.
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 [GONE]
Deponia
Seven Cities of Gold - Commemorative Edition [GONE]
Defender's Quest
King of Dragon Pass [GONE]
Last Express
Din's Curse [GONE]
Sam & Max Hit the Road [GONE]
Driftmoon
Could I have Last Express?
-all games are GOG
-one game per person

-----

Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Ed.
Deponia
Defender's Quest
Last Express
Din's Curse [GONE]
Driftmoon
May I have Deponia?
high rated
hummer010: Could I have Last Express?
Absolutely. Enjoy!

theslitherydeee: May I have Deponia?
Sure. Enjoy!
budejovice: Sure. Enjoy!
Got it, thanks.
hummer010: Could I have Last Express?
budejovice: Absolutely. Enjoy!

budejovice: Sure. Enjoy!
Thank you very much!
-all games are GOG
-one game per person

-----

Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Ed.
Deponia [GONE]
Defender's Quest
Last Express [GONE]
Din's Curse [GONE]
Driftmoon
Can I have Duke Nukem if still available?
high rated
sasuke12: Can I have Duke Nukem if still available?
Sent. Enjoy!

----

To the people that have sent me chat messages. Yes, it is a shame that people downvote in this thread for asking for games that are being freely offered. However a public post is the only fair way to do this. If you really want the game, it might even be worth -3 or -6 or whatever. :)
budejovice: To the people that have sent me chat messages. Yes, it is a shame that people downvote in this thread for asking for games that are being freely offered. However a public post is the only fair way to do this. If you really want the game, it might even be worth -3 or -6 or whatever. :)
Agreed. Really, you have to work pretty hard at being an ass to have a negative rep. It shouldn't matter if you get a bit of a down vote here.

And, to the asses doing the down voting, the game is being offered, asking for it doesn't deserve a down vote.