It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xckx: Super Trench Attack! (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.

+10 rep required.
I want it, thank you.
triock: I want it, thank you.
PM sent. Enjoy!
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
Thanks again.
Where that article explains why the 5th (or n-th) generated number is more random (or less predictable) than the 1st one?
high rated
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Steam)

First 7 people to reply with this secret code "859/902" will be entered into a draw to get the game

+25 rep required
SpectrumX: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Steam)

First 7 people to reply with this secret code "859/902" will be entered into a draw to get the game

+25 rep required
859/902
like this ?
also thanks!

jealous kids started to downrep again :))
wew
Post edited January 17, 2015 by lemuria
lemuria: like this ?
yesssss

+25 rep required
859/902

+25 rep required
859/902

Thanks for the chance!
c'mon suckers is there any rational reason to lowrate hummer???!!!!!!!!!!!
apehater: c'mon suckers is there any rational reason to lowrate hummer???!!!!!!!!!!!
The real question is, why is SpectrumX's next post is low-rated - He's the one giving the game away!

I suppose it doesn't take any real intelligence to be able to click on the little '-' button.
Post edited January 16, 2015 by hummer010
Ah, multiple accounts downvoting every post.

I have never been low-rated, at least as far as I have noticed! I do believe the time has come! :)
Post edited January 16, 2015 by budejovice
hummer010: The real question is, why is SpectrumX's next post is low-rated - He's the one giving the game away!

I suppose it doesn't take any real intelligence to be able to click on the little '-' button.
Everything seems to be low-rated. I guess even my post right now will be low-rated. :P
Edit: See, I told you so. :P
Post edited January 16, 2015 by Grargar
apehater: c'mon suckers is there any rational reason to lowrate hummer???!!!!!!!!!!!
hummer010: The real question is, why is SpectrumX's next post is low-rated - He's the one giving the game away!

now impalers post is lowrated

all thanks to gogs invisible derepping police force
budejovice: Ah, multiple accounts downvoting every post.

I have never been downvoted! I do believe the time has come! :)
dont worry the red low rated tab on your post would make it special :)
Post edited January 17, 2015 by apehater
apehater: now impalers post is lowrated

all thanks to gogs invisible police force
Almost every post from page 500 till now is low-rated.