It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
justaquickie: thank you pope!
You're welcome.
Post edited September 12, 2014 by adambiser
high rated
Hexcells Plus (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
xckx: Hexcells Plus (Steam)
May I have it? I've been hearing all sorts of praise for this game, so am quite curious what it's about. Hope I'm not screwing someone else over, though.
low rated
xckx: Hexcells Plus (Steam)
Spinorial: May I have it? I've been hearing all sorts of praise for this game, so am quite curious what it's about. Hope I'm not screwing someone else over, though.
It is a hexgonal minesweeper game with a good presentation.
Aniki: It is a hexgonal minesweeper game with a good presentation.
I gather as much, though I'm not sure the description alone does it justice any more than it does for the regular minesweeper.
high rated
It's much better than minesweeper. Only one style of clue used to give you information matches what minesweeper does, but information is given in many other ways as well. Trying to figure out how to put all the clues together makes it way more enjoyable than minesweeper. The fact that you can always complete the puzzles without guessing is also a big plus for the game. The fact that it looks nicer doesn't hurt either. :)

Edit: I have an extra steam key for hexcells+ if someone else is interested.
Post edited September 11, 2014 by blarth
blarth: It's much better than minesweeper. Only one style of clue used to give you information matches what minesweeper does, but information is given in many other ways as well. Trying to figure out how to put all the clues together makes it way more enjoyable than minesweeper. The fact that you can always complete the puzzles without guessing is also a big plus for the game. The fact that it looks nicer doesn't hurt either. :)

Edit: I have an extra steam key for hexcells+ if someone else is interested.
It looks interesting. May I ask for your extra copy?
Post edited September 11, 2014 by truhlik
truhlik: It looks interesting. May I ask for your extra copy?
PM'd. The first levels are very easy, but it will get challenging. Have fun! : )
truhlik: It looks interesting. May I ask for your extra copy?
blarth: PM'd. The first levels are very easy, but it will get challenging. Have fun! : )
Got it. Thanks sir!
adambiser: Bumping this since it was the last post on the previous page:

Anyone miss Warlock - Master of the Arcane when it was free at the Humble Store?

First reply will receive the link. Please only reply if you want the game.
I'm interested
Prah: I'm interested
Hmm, well, you just got Dracula 4+5 from my giveaway earlier today, so I'd prefer to give someone else a shot. Thanks
Prah: I'm interested
adambiser: Hmm, well, you just got Dracula 4+5 from my giveaway earlier today, so I'd prefer to give someone else a shot. Thanks
No problems at all ^^
adambiser: Hmm, well, you just got Dracula 4+5 from my giveaway earlier today, so I'd prefer to give someone else a shot. Thanks
Prah: No problems at all ^^
check pm
high rated
Spinorial: May I have it? I've been hearing all sorts of praise for this game, so am quite curious what it's about. Hope I'm not screwing someone else over, though.
PM sent. Enjoy!

LEVEL 22, Gary's Misadventures (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.