It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: I remember trying it out when it was part of the bloatware that came with my laptop. Didn't get very far but I also didn't feel like going very far with it. I don't know, felt a bit meh. Perhaps a little tough at the start.
Just need to fish a lot to start :)
Spinorial: I remember trying it out when it was part of the bloatware that came with my laptop. Didn't get very far but I also didn't feel like going very far with it. I don't know, felt a bit meh. Perhaps a little tough at the start.
trentonlf: Just need to fish a lot to start :)
Well considering that I haven't played Torchlight or Divine Divinity yet, I think Fate can wait a while ;D

Thanks for the feedback, all! :D
trentonlf: Just need to fish a lot to start :)
OR I can just go out on the Blood Moor and start killing quill rats and raising them as skeletons. Decisions, decisions...
genkicolleen: And *I* want to know how you like it! It's on my wishlist, so I'd love to hear some feedback :D
I don't think there's any reason, beyond curiosity, to play Fate when there's Torchlight...

That said, I want the Fate games in another bundle. :)
high rated
Love (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" Gets the game.
xckx: Love (Steam)

I want it.
Daynov: I want it.
PM sent. Enjoy!
Christoph89: Bionic Dues (Steam) for the first reply.
friendofcabbage: Looks pretty interesting, I'll give it a good home if it's still going :D
pm sent.
high rated
500 Years Act 1 (DESURA) for the first reply.
Post edited August 06, 2014 by Dennymos
Dennymos: 500 Years Act 1 (DESURA) for the first reply.
i would like to try that out!
Dennymos: 500 Years Act 1 (DESURA) for the first reply.
roelibex: i would like to try that out!
Pm sent
high rated
roelibex: i would like to try that out!
Dennymos: Pm sent
Thank you!

In the tradition of take 1 give 1:
up for graps: 1quest (on Desura)
high rated
Not The Robots (Steam)

xckx: Not The Robots (Steam)

I want it
roelibex: Thank you!

In the tradition of take 1 give 1:
up for graps: 1quest (on Desura)
I'd like that one! Thanks for the initiative and +1!