It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Paranautical Activity (Early Access) (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
xckx: Paranautical Activity (Early Access) (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

I do NOT want it, but hurry up guys, this game is awesome and you can spend a loooot of free time on it !
Thanks xckx ;-)
stg83: Since I have been partially responsible for derailing this thread twice( my apologies again to xckx) before I think it is only fair that I should cleanse the palette here to get things back on track. So the first one to reply with "I want the game for myself" gets Psychonauts (Steam)
Nice drop, thanks, stg83!

Benderz and xckx still have great games up for grabs, too, as do I! Millennium 2 on Desura from me :D

benderz: I do NOT want it, but hurry up guys, this game is awesome and you can spend a loooot of free time on it !
Thanks xckx ;-)
i hell yeah i want .... hey dont try this again :)
benderz: I do NOT want it, but hurry up guys, this game is awesome and you can spend a loooot of free time on it !
Thanks xckx ;-)
I'm not really atracted to these games that brag about being roguelike and hard/challenging, etc. I guess I'm a lame gamer at FPS and platformers. Does it have an easy mode?
apehater: i hell yeah i want .... hey dont try this again :)
PM sent. Enjoy!

sorry xckx, i was just joking dont intend to take this game, but i think madth3 is interested
Thanks xckx ;-)
madth3: I'm not really atracted to these games that brag about being roguelike and hard/challenging, etc. I guess I'm a lame gamer at FPS and platformers. Does it have an easy mode?
xckx send paranautical activity to me, do you want it?
Post edited July 25, 2014 by apehater
low rated
apehater: sorry xckx, i was just joking dont intend to take this game, but i think madth3 is interested
xckx send paranautical activity to me, do you want it?
No, no, thanks. I was almost giving away my own code from the bundle two days ago (in a different thread) but no one wanted it at the time and I was wondering if I should give the game a chance.
high rated
A surfeit of riches right now!

First one to reply with "I actually do want this this game, and will at least try it out" gets: <span class="bold">Pressured</span> (Desura).

And first one to reply with: "Samlii is one of the best!" gets: The Darkness II (Humble Steam link).

I would appreciate it if you not trade my gifts unless you actually need it for a specific trade and that you inform me as such.
i got accidently from xckx: paranautical activity

does anyone want it???????????????????????????????????
Getcomposted: A surfeit of riches right now!

First one to reply with "I actually do want this this game, and will at least try it out" gets: <span class="bold">Pressured</span> (Desura).

And first one to reply with: "Samlii is one of the best!" gets: The Darkness II (Humble Steam link).

I would appreciate it if you not trade my gifts unless you actually need it for a specific trade and that you inform me as such.
Samlii is one of the best! I have the game already but would like to get it for my niece if you are ok with it :) Otherwise someone else can have it.
Getcomposted: A surfeit of riches right now!

Zurvan7: Samlii is one of the best! I have the game already but would like to get it for my niece if you are ok with it :) Otherwise someone else can have it.
PM incoming. Tell your niece to kill 'em all!
Zurvan7: Samlii is one of the best! I have the game already but would like to get it for my niece if you are ok with it :) Otherwise someone else can have it.
Getcomposted: PM incoming. Tell your niece to kill 'em all!
Very generous of you :D Nice weekend gift.
Samlii is one of the best

my steam id is killdesire

i want the darkness so much omg plz give it to me =P
Getcomposted:
Some games you can't really "get" unless you try them out for yourself. So, I actually do want this this game, and will at least try it out (Pressured)