It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I can´t support a company that caves to the SJW mob.
low rated
Maverick89: I can´t support a company that caves to the SJW mob.
You said that in your thread and no amount of ''so called'' boycotts will worry them that much.
high rated
Scalps ResetEra has claimed in the past 2 weeks: SQLite, Game + Watch, Sony, CDPR.
Reward ResetEra for doxing, they'll do it more often.
high rated
Maverick89: Scalps ResetEra has claimed in the past 2 weeks: SQLite, Game + Watch, Sony, CDPR.
Exactly; I'm surprised anyone takes that site seriously in terms of user opinions. You might as well replace most of the posts with raspberry blowing sounds for all the worth they have.
Post edited November 08, 2018 by AgentBJ09
Maverick89: Scalps ResetEra has claimed in the past 2 weeks: SQLite, Game + Watch, Sony, CDPR.
Could you please use your own thread (that you created only an hour ago) for this kind of stuff? This one has a very specific purpose and some of us don't want it to get closed because of getting off topic. Thank you!
high rated
*sigh*
Yet another fallen employee due to social media's toxic nature.
I salute you Linko. I wish you the best in your next endevour.
If he really was fired over this, then I am really disappointed in CDPR and GOG.com. I thought that we in Poland(Where GOG and CDPR are originally from after all) are free of the SJW outrage nonsense dictating company's actions.

Social Justice Warriors and "journalists" who support them are actually just a bunch of whiny pathetic political activists, and should never be given in to. Because they will just keep demanding more and more, and never be really satisfied until you become one of them. Only way to beat them is to stay strong, and show that nobody cares about their scummy forcing of bullshit politics into everything.
low rated
razor7557: If he really was fired over this, then I am really disappointed in CDPR and GOG.com. I thought that we in Poland(Where GOG and CDPR are originally from after all) are free of the SJW outrage nonsense dictating company's actions.

Social Justice Warriors and "journalists" who support them are actually just a bunch of whiny pathetic political activists, and should never be given in to. Because they will just keep demanding more and more, and never be really satisfied until you become one of them. Only way to beat them is to stay strong, and show that nobody cares about their scummy forcing of bullshit politics into everything.
spelling out "social justice warriors" doesn't make using the term any less meaningless and pathetic. :P
razor7557: If he really was fired over this, then I am really disappointed in CDPR and GOG.com. I thought that we in Poland(Where GOG and CDPR are originally from after all) are free of the SJW outrage nonsense dictating company's actions.

tinyE: spelling out "social justice warriors" doesn't make using the term any less meaningless and pathetic. :P
Some call them "Social Terrorists" these days.

Or NPCs.

tinyE: spelling out "social justice warriors" doesn't make using the term any less meaningless and pathetic. :P
Your opinions generally fall into that same category, tho.
RWarehall: GoG, you did nothing wrong except to apologize and remove it. Because once you start bowing down, these outraged people know you are weak and will force you to bow down more.
This, this, a thousand times THIS.
I'm not a client. I've been buying from steam since forever. When I was about to go to GOG Steam decided to make one of the most important decisions in their history and not fall in to mob outrage over games. They decided to stand for free speech. I stayed.
I was starting to think about buying from GOG again because i'm now aware the company is the same that did witcher 3 and is making one of my most antecipated games, Cyberpunk. I have to say> this takes me back from the idea. I'm not anywhere close to relevant alone, but I can only imagine how much the people around here feel.

This is a disaster. The people attacking GOG for that tweet are the ENEMIES of gamers, NOT a representative force within our community. They are not your costumers. They are nothing more than glorified reviewers with no talent and no public respect. If you ignore what your base wants you will lose popularity. The PUBLIC, the people following your games and preordering them are the ENEMY of this outrage culture and TARGETS. Go against your custumer base and your downfall will be near. Activists are not your costumers, stop trying to make them happy.
I'd like to give GOG the benefit of the doubt. We still don't know if he was fired over this, he decided to step down or he's just taking some time off. There's no communication from either party, which is both disappointing and annoying, because all it leads to is negative speculation.

That being said, if he was indeed let go (either by force or by suggestion), then this is certainly a decision I cannot get behind, no matter how much I love GOG. The entire reason I like this website is that they cater to gamers. "GOG puts gamers first", is what I said about this place. But, again, if this is true, then this would be no longer the case.

It's a sad trend in the last few years, but companies for some reason prefer to listen to complainers with a loud voice rather than their loyal customers and fans. People who'll never be happy because complaining is all they like, and don't really have the power they pretend. In trying to make them happy (which, again, is not possible), companies end up making their fanbase unhappy, which ends up costing them more.

So it could be that GOG did not proceed in this fashion, but it is certainly the impression they're giving. Again, some communication would go a long way.
I'm extremely disappointed that GOG / CDPR keep choosing to put the opinions of the perpetually offended, who don't even buy their games, over the opinions of their actual paying customers. This is an utter disgrace.
low rated
An Open Letter to GOG

Get it!? :D Because if I used "O" or "B" those are closed letters because....

Yeah.

Great.
Post edited November 08, 2018 by tinyE