It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good job rolling over and giving in to the fake outrage mobs. Nothing done by Linko deserved him being fired for it. However it seems the company is more concerned with trying to appease groups of endlessly offended complainers instead of their own customers.

I am glad to have stuck to my decision to not spend more money here after the incident a few months back. This reinforces for me that I made the right decision.
Firing Linko90 was a bad idea guys - you cannot appease SJWs, and now that you've given in to them once they'll keep making demands, each demand more insane and inane than the last.

You can't apologize enough because they'll simply find something new to be offended by.

Only recently signed up here for some old retro games, but if your business model is to simply fire people based on the demands of your non-customers, then I'm out.
I just feel bad for chandra. She's gonna have a tough day tomorrow.
Desmight: I just feel bad for chandra. She's gonna have a tough day tomorrow.
I need to get some sleep but that was good. :D

Thanks for the smile, and I dig your forum title.
I'm a huge GOG fan. Always promoting them when I can on reddit and elsewhere, but I am NOT a fan of this move. That is severely disappointing, and I'll probably just stop promoting them at all. I'm not even sure I want to buy things here for a while should this turn out to be the case.

You never bend the knee to that progressive shitfest that is ResetEra. Goddammit, gog. Don't let this be a thing that happened. Grow some goddamned balls, and stand up for yourselves and your employees.
Do you think? So far the latest posts did not contain actual insults or other bad things. So I don't see any need for chandra to step in now. It would be great if this would stay this way btw. Insults never helped anybody and will onmly lead to this thread being locked and we don't want that. So let's stay civil and remember, this is a support thread so let us give Linko support.
Post edited November 08, 2018 by MarkoH01
I've never used the forums before, but firing over jokes shouldn't happen.
low rated
MarkoH01: Do you think? So far the latest posts did not contain actual insults or other bad things. So I don't see any need for chandra to step in now.
there isn't a single Blue online right now
what are the odds
I agree with Marko, GOG.com, do not let assume that these people who are offended speak for me.

also, if you want my faith in you GOG.com, then show that you actively want to help men as well, not just woman.
MarkoH01: Do you think? So far the latest posts did not contain actual insults or other bad things. So I don't see any need for chandra to step in now.
Sadly, I always expect things like these to get worse over time. Every "SJWs vs TrueGamerz" episode in this forum has been followed by several threads getting nuked and a lot of people getting suspended (or more). I hope things will go better this time, but I've got a bad feeling about this.
Post edited November 08, 2018 by user deleted
Desmight: Sadly, I always expect things like these to get worse over time. Every "SJWs vs TrueGamerz" episode in this forum has been followed by several threads getting nuked and a lot of people getting suspended (or more). I hope things go better this time, but I've got a bad feeling about this.
I count on the intelligence of people to see when their arguments are productive or rather destructive and I say it again: this thread was never meant to be a "we hate GOG" or "SJW against gamers" thread. It is a support thread. We want Linko to come back here and we want GOG to know how we feel about him not being here at the moment.

So let's keep our fingers crossed that people understand this and keep this thread alive - for Linko!

tinyE: there isn't a single Blue online right now
what are the odds
Never tell me the odds ;)
Post edited November 08, 2018 by MarkoH01
The real irony, IF this is even true, is that Linko90 would have been removed to appease a bunch of people who were supposedly already boycotting GoG over the last perceived sleight. It's hard for GoG to lose a customer who was already not buying games here.

But furthermore, we don't know what actually happened. All we know is that the Linko90 account seems to be set to private. Strange but true, but that account did change status after first being reported as disabled. I checked days after the incident, and the profile was available temporarily before being reset back to private which makes me believe someone was using it, maybe had to send out a chat message.

For all we know, Linko90 still works for GoG but in another capacity. Or chose to leave after being doxxed and harassed on his home phone number. I have seen no actual evidence that he was in fact fired...except a Youtuber using this very thread as supposed proof.
Fictionvision: Good job rolling over and giving in to the fake outrage mobs. Nothing done by Linko deserved him being fired for it. However it seems the company is more concerned with trying to appease groups of endlessly offended complainers instead of their own customers.

I am glad to have stuck to my decision to not spend more money here after the incident a few months back. This reinforces for me that I made the right decision.
Honestly I'm genuinely more offended that they are firing people for shit like this, why the hell are they giving in to people that get gratification by being offended?! I mean if one person doesn't offend one of them they'll keep looking untill they find someone that does..... that means people aren't genuinly fucking fuck, it's just the result of witchhunts.
tinyE: there isn't a single Blue online right now
what are the odds
MarkoH01: Never tell me the odds ;)
Great, now I wanna watch Star Wars!

I hate you! :P
Moonbeam: We need Linko back!
Nope,we need chandra as the new CM as he/she is very fair and listens to both sides of a story and understands a ''fair go'' meaning.