It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Help us de-mystify the ambitious new Cyan adventure.

<span class="bold">Obduction&reg;</span>, the upcoming first-person puzzle/exploration adventure from the makers of the legendary Myst series is just around the corner. Now is the perfect time for a Q&A session with Cyan but we need your help to make it happen! So let's put our collective minds together and come up with some awesome questions about this beautiful, alien world.

In Obduction®, a fateful encounter with an organic artifact that fell from the sky transports us to a distant world that feels both completely alien and strangely familiar. As if a slice of Earth lodged itself inside a surreal landscape full of giant pieces of machinery, unknown technology, and strange creatures. While trying to make sense of this mysterious place and our purpose in it, we'll gradually uncover adjacent worlds, harboring their own mysteries and echoes of previous inhabitants.

As a true spiritual successor to Myst, Obduction® relies on similar storytelling and world-building techniques, so expect FMV actors inside breathtaking environments. Earlier this year, PC Gamer nominated the game for Best of E3 saying that: "Obduction is shaping up to be a great first-person puzzle game."
<span class="bold">In an interview with them</span>, Rand Miller, CEO of Cyan, said that they hope to give players that same sense of bewilderment and wondrous discovery as the original Myst inspired, all these years ago.
<span class="bold">Game Informer also expects</span> that "Die-hard fans of this style of game have a lot to look forward to, as it's the closest to the original title in form and function that I've seen".

Naturally, the game has caught everyone's eye thanks to its stunning, Unreal 4-powered visuals and the game's VR version has also received high praise from various outlets <span class="bold">who got to try it on Oculus Rift</span>.

Want to know more about <span class="bold">Obduction&reg;</span>? Get ready to hit Cyan with your questions for our next week's Q&A session! Since this is an exploration-driven experience, learning about the story this early on would spoil the fun but there's plenty more to talk about, like the creative process, the various inspirations, the tech, or anything else you can think of!

So, GOGers, post your questions here until Friday, August 19, and with them we'll forge a sturdy key that will help us unlock more of the game's intriguing secrets!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/cyrWcAl7Sys
Post edited August 23, 2016 by maladr0Id
@GOG, when can we expect the Q&A session?
PraetorianWolfie: @GOG, when can we expect the Q&A session?
I'd say tomorrow is a pretty safe bet ;)
maladr0Id: I'd say tomorrow is a pretty safe bet ;)
right in time for the launch? ;) ;)
So can you confirm that the release is still on schedule as far as you know?

Edit: looks like it https://twitter.com/randemtweets/status/768123757038678016
Post edited August 23, 2016 by coynedr
coynedr: So can you confirm that the release is still on schedule as far as you know?

Edit: looks like it https://twitter.com/randemtweets/status/768123757038678016
Our glasses are ready!