It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Under The Hood – an adult-oriented casual dating sim where you are starting your first day at a local garage “Trish's Pit's” is now available on GOG!

Breaking down engines with nothing but your toolbox. But three stunning mechanics are going to distract you.

Check it out!
Polish your hood, but don't let your hand fall off the end...
"Over 12 CG Unlocks to get dirty over!"

WOW, that sounds almost as impressive as "nearly 14".
This is just dirty breakout. I was hoping for actual mechanics such as having to dig into disconcertingly unmaintained engines

and

horrifyingly pimped out PT Cruisers.
You are starting your first day at a local garage Trish's Pit's.
...Trish's Pit's what? (Just a reminder that practically the only legitimate uses for apostrophes in English are to indicate possession and to denote a contraction. Luckily, going by one of the screenshots, only the store page -- and this announcement post -- seems to be in error, not the game itself.)
Was scrolling through page 1 and thought GoG was selling "Under the Red Hood" (great movie, BTW).
Darvond: This is just dirty breakout. I was hoping for actual mechanics such as having to dig into disconcertingly unmaintained engines

and

horrifyingly pimped out PT Cruisers.
that pt cruiser is actually cool af!

You are starting your first day at a local garage Trish's Pit's.
HunchBluntley: ...Trish's Pit's what? (Just a reminder that practically the only legitimate uses for apostrophes in English are to indicate possession and to denote a contraction. Luckily, going by one of the screenshots, only the store page -- and this announcement post https://keziapickuplines.com/funny-dumb-pick-up-lines/ -- seems to be in error, not the game itself.)
It lacks RGB!
I'd say "under the hood" is a term better applied to guys than girls. But I've no hope of seeing nsfw games of guys instead of women, so I can't check his fluid levels or learn the horsepower of his engine.
BlueMooner: I've no hope of seeing nsfw games of guys instead of women, so I can't check his fluid levels or learn the horsepower of his engine.
If you want a NSFW game with dudes, check this out. There's more, but I can't be bothered to look them all up now.
BlueMooner: I've no hope of seeing nsfw games of guys instead of women, so I can't check his fluid levels or learn the horsepower of his engine.
SargonAelther: If you want a NSFW game with dudes, check this out. There's more, but I can't be bothered to look them all up now.
Thanks.