It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A turn-based puzzle RPG from Kagura Games – Mage of the Olekta Desert is now available on GOG!

Aisha, a crafty, quick-witted thief in the Adventurer's Guild, takes on a mission to deliver a letter to a mage who lives in the infamous Olekta Desert. To reach him, she must get through a heavily guarded cavern, traverse perilous, trap-filled ruins, and defeat unhinged bandits and cultists. Along the way, there will be many dangers... perhaps even a dreadful dragon. Will Aisha be able to survive and find her way to the mage safely?

Find out now!
Ophelium: Is this a sequel or prequel to Castaway of the Ardusta Sea?
Yes, it's part of the Baron Sengia series. We're missing the first game from the series on Gog though (Escape from Fortress Lugohm).
Post edited September 16, 2023 by tremere110
Ophelium: Is this a sequel or prequel to Castaway of the Ardusta Sea?
tremere110: Yes, it's part of the Baron Sengia series. We're missing the first game from the series on Gog though (Escape from Fortress Lugohm).
Strange that we don't have that, but we have Evening Starter, which is also a Baron Sengia game. Maybe GOG ought to poke Kagura Games and remind them.
neumi5694: If you like light hearted American Pie college style stories with more explicit content, you might want to check out Being a DIK at some point when it's on sale. I laughed my ass off while playing "Hell week" (some kind of initiation ritual). The writing is good, the story would be usable for a TV show - minus the sex of course.

House Party is something completely different. It was not created with on a episode base, but developed as a whole. It's some sort of point & click adventure mixed with a dating sim. MC meets some people at a party, needs to perform some quests for them. The base game does not contain any explicit material, also the two expansions are sex-free. However, it was designed from the beginning as a game where the player could end in bed with some of the characters, so the explicit content patch adds some spice to the whole thing.
Separating that patch content from the main game became necessary, when platforms like gamejolt and Epic would otherwise ban it from their catalogue.
Thank you for the recomendations. I'll definitely take a look at those games when they're on sale.
You would never think this was an adult game by the plot description.
pferreira1983: You would never think this was an adult game by the plot description.
true ,but all of these are for kids
karnak1: I still remember when, not so long ago, people were praising zoom store for not selling these Hentai games.
Omnia mutantur indeed...
neumi5694: They don't praise Zoom anymore? What happened?
They sell NSFW games now too. All the NSFW game haters have only Epic left.
SargonAelther: They sell NSFW games now too. All the NSFW game haters have only Epic left.
... and Gamejolt, they have banned all games with adult content.

edit: Didn't they have the Larry games for quite some time already? These game are also listed as NSFW here.
And I also remember having seen House Party there some months ago.
Post edited September 17, 2023 by neumi5694
SargonAelther: They sell NSFW games now too. All the NSFW game haters have only Epic left.
neumi5694: ... and Gamejolt, they have banned all games with adult content.
Never heard of Gamejolt. What's their shtick?
SargonAelther: Never heard of Gamejolt. What's their shtick?
It's a good place to discover interesting underdog games, it's mostly about indies. But it's not just a selling platform with tons of stuff on it like itch, they also do a lot of specials also of games that are not even on sale there. They also have no DRM.
I bought a few games there, like House Party, Bad Ass Babes and Bendy And The Ink Machine and some platformers.
But one sunny day I got a mail that the NSFW games would be banned. They sent me some download links that would remain active for a year, then they would be gone as well. Eek provided me with a free copy of House Party on itch.io, and now I bought it on GOG anyway, but I found the early version of the game on gamejolt (I think it was v 0.7 in 2017).