It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lust Academy is a story-driven 3D visual novel where you play as a young 18-year old guy who has just found out that he is a wizard and joined the Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry.

Now, the Season 2 of Lust Academy is available on GOG alongside its Cordale Pack which includes additional content to help you navigate through the game, get to know your favorite characters better, and enjoy more renders and artwork.

Cordale Academy still houses many secrets for its adventurous students. New classes, new interactions, and a whole lot of magic to discover. Are you ready to go back and explore its ancient secrets?

Check it out now!
Slightly less uncanny than the previous, that's for sure.
Outrageous that devs release games on GOG with missing features (i.e. Achievements that are missing on GOG for both of these games), and then have the gall to complain about "low sales" on GOG.

If they don't want low sales, then they need to stop treating GOG customers like second-class citizens.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Outrageous that devs release games on GOG with missing features (i.e. Achievements that are missing on GOG for both of these games), and then have the gall to complain about "low sales" on GOG.

If they don't want low sales, then they need to stop treating GOG customers like second-class citizens.
I doubt that this would be the reason not to buy for many here on GOG - also, even if they WOULD have wanted to include them (like the devs of Lust Theory), they won't work anyway. RenPy has a big problem with the way GOG Galaxy is handling achievements. Lust theory devs are still trying to get them to work.
For some reason game won’t install, comes up with error 15. Have bought both game and DLC
About the release: I don't think that Lust Academy S1/S2 is the game of all games, the writing is terrible and the violation of the english language is even worse. But it's fun enough. You play an idiot who somehow ended up in a magic academy and now has the option to screw everyone (but the headmaster and at the moment one of the teachers) who can't jump on a tree in time.
The dialogs are ... bad. Don't get me wrong, I have read worse, but they are very close to the lowest standard.
Still ... it's no a humongous boobs anime VN, so that's something, and it DOES have it's moments.

Everything's optional, there are no consequences whatsoever. I suggest playing the game in sandbox mode, since some activities are missing in VN mode. Be aware that the intro of S2 is one of the longest ones I have ever seen in a sandbox game. It's NOT a bug, you did not chose the wrong mode, it just takes forever until they arrive at the academy.

A walkthrough is already in game, if you look at the character logs, you see what you still need to do and the scheduler/calendar shows you when you can actually do it.

Dillon_Hawkins: For some reason game won’t install, comes up with error 15. Have bought both game and DLC
Are you using Galaxy to install? Try the offline installer.
Also: what is your installation directory?