It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An adult-oriented visual novel experience – Love n Life: Lucky Teacher is now available on GOG with a -10% discount!

After the pandemic Covitch69, the world is facing economic crises. As a result, you, unfortunately, lost your job as a space aviation expert at Nasu. Destiny takes an unexpected turn, leading you from a rich city life to become a teacher in a small town.

Luckily, every cloud has a silver lining. Explore a world where love blooms unexpectedly, fulfilling your profession and encountering intriguing ladies with unique backgrounds and personalities.

Check Love n Life: Lucky Teacher out!
Oh, more games where AI is involved with art, seems to be picking up steam.
Dray2k: Oh, more games where AI is involved with art, seems to be picking up steam.
How do you figure it's AI art ?
Dray2k: Oh, more games where AI is involved with art, seems to be picking up steam.
Not sure I'm seeing it this time, chief. They appear to have the correct number of digits; though I will note the art is oddly angular and inconsistent at times.
ᛞᚨᚱᚹᛟᚾᛞ: Not sure I'm seeing it this time, chief.
I'm not sure how anyone could tell with anime graphics. All those games look exactly the same anyway.
Breja: I'm not sure how anyone could tell with anime graphics. All those games look exactly the same anyway.
Well, there were a few recent games from Kagura that had faces that looked more like horror textures than actual faces...
Breja: I'm not sure how anyone could tell with anime graphics. All those games look exactly the same anyway.
ᛞᚨᚱᚹᛟᚾᛞ: Well, there were a few recent games from Kagura that had faces that looked more like horror textures than actual faces...
And that's different from all other anime how?
ᛞᚨᚱᚹᛟᚾᛞ: Well, there were a few recent games from Kagura that had faces that looked more like horror textures than actual faces...
Breja: And that's different from all other anime how?
AI Generated Content Disclosure

The developers describe how their game uses AI Generated Content like this:

To create a better context and focus on the essential parts of the game, we used AI to help create some background art and secondary NPCs in the story. After AI generated these images, our artists still had to refine them to ensure the style of the background and secondary NPCs aligned with the environment, UI, and main characters drawn by our talented artists.

Source: St. Elswhere
Breja: And that's different from all other anime how?
Mori_Yuki:

To create a better context and focus on the essential parts of the game, we used AI to help create some background art and secondary NPCs in the story. After AI generated these images, our artists still had to refine them to ensure the style of the background and secondary NPCs aligned with the environment, UI, and main characters drawn by our talented artists.

GoG could you add that to the game description ? That is actually important information.

That being said, the way it's described that is for me a rather ok use of AI. Basically to make the "chores" easier.
The main content is hand drawn.
Mori_Yuki:

Reaper9988: Thanks :)
GoG could you add that to the game description ? That is actually important information.

That being said, the way it's described that is for me a rather ok use of AI. Basically to make the "chores" easier.
The main content is hand drawn.
You're welcome. :-)

I agree with you, that using AI in that manner is okay, and it makes sense. If you allow the comparison, it's akin to automation, by reducing workload and delivering faster results.
Mori_Yuki: You're welcome. :-)

I agree with you, that using AI in that manner is okay, and it makes sense. If you allow the comparison, it's akin to automation, by reducing workload and delivering faster results.
I don't agree on principle, but that's because I'm a hobbyist writer, and any use of AI would encroach on my territory.

However: This is perhaps the least egregious application there can be, aside from the aforementioned "testing things too dull for humans" I've spoken of in the past.

Furthermore: I do agree that notice should be served, if GOG is deciding against the simple banning of AI generated content.
Post edited February 02, 2024 by ᛞᚨᚱᚹᛟᚾᛞ
Mori_Yuki: You're welcome. :-)

ᛞᚨᚱᚹᛟᚾᛞ: I don't agree on principle, but that's because I'm a hobbyist writer, and any use of AI would encroach on my territory.

However: This is perhaps the least egregious application there can be, aside from the aforementioned "testing things too dull for humans" I've spoken of in the past.

Furthermore: I do agree that notice should be served, if GOG is deciding against the simple banning of AI generated content.
I can empathize with you on that. I'm into 2D/3D art, drawing, and painting, but the genie is out of the bottle. Once it matures, artists and programmers may become what factory workers and miners once were - redundant.

How the world will deal with this, I don't wish to imagine. Humans being humans, it will not be a dawn to a golden age where people realize that life can exist and a living can be had without money for work. ;-)
I have people stalking me here for wishlisting these games. I haven't even bought any yet but happy to wishlist another one to annoy them.