It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can you escape the horror of being hunted down – Livestream 2: Escape from Togaezuka Happy Place is now available on GOG!

It's an adult-oriented side-scrolling survival action-adventure game in which you must escape from a mysterious mascot in an abandoned shopping mall, using items and hints as clues. Depending on your choices, the fate of the girls will drastically change.

Check it out!
Not an NSFW game but sure, whatever floats your boat. Just like the first game, it is a Switch original and like all consoles, they do not allow AO games. This one in fact is rated PEGI18/ ESRB M

That aside, i absolutely loved the original so i will be buying this for sure.
Hikage_XjS: Not an NSFW game but sure, whatever floats your boat. Just like the first game, it is a Switch original and like all consoles, they do not allow AO games. This one in fact is rated PEGI18/ ESRB M

For a while it has seemed like qureate is trying to shift away from adult games to "ecchi" games like Duel Princess. I think their last adult games was NinNinDays 2, someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Hikage_XjS: Not an NSFW game but sure, whatever floats your boat. Just like the first game, it is a Switch original and like all consoles, they do not allow AO games. This one in fact is rated PEGI18/ ESRB M

mistycoven: For a while it has seemed like qureate is trying to shift away from adult games to "ecchi" games like Duel Princess. I think their last adult games was NinNinDays 2, someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
An astute observation! Yes it seems qureate is shifting its focus on gameplay oriented ecchi instead of their usual Visual Novel/Eroges games.

Their recent released tittles which are Love on Leave, Sentimental Death Loop and lastly this game Livestream 2 are all gameplay oriented ecchi visual novels without any sexual scenes/adult patches

I’m just glad we also get the sequel of Livestream here in GOG. May they also bring Amairo Chocolate 2 and other interesting Visual Novels/Eroge from Shiravune or NekoNyan.

Hmm when are they going to release Rance IX here in GOG?
Ah. I see someone saw FNAF, ignored the creator's rancid politics, and said, "But what if you were [!!!] instead?"

Personally, I'd far rather a game based on KipTeiTei's works.
Darvond: Ah. I see someone saw FNAF, ignored the creator's rancid politics, and said, "But what if you were [!!!] instead?"

Personally, I'd far rather a game based on KipTeiTei's works.
That's like me saying Left 4 Dead is like Resident Evil because it has zombies.
No, in actuality the Livestream series borrows alot from Clock Tower.
Don't know anything about the Clock Tower series, but the game the first Livestream Escape reminded me of was The Coma. Horror sidescroller, explore rooms collecting items and notes, randomly getting chased and needing to hide, etc.
mistycoven: Don't know anything about the Clock Tower series, but the game the first Livestream Escape reminded me of was The Coma. Horror sidescroller, explore rooms collecting items and notes, randomly getting chased and needing to hide, etc.
You just described Clock Tower my friend. A 1995 Super Famicom game :)

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure of this before committing. It looks to be a straight horror game, with very mild, practically kids-safe fanservice. No nudity or sexual content. Much like Love on Leave, which is a totally platonic snorefest. The “fanservice” in that has very distant echoes of other eroges of old but with the characters fully clothed, and a touch minigame that does not let you touch them anywhere inappropriate. To top that off, for a romance game, it’s writing totally lacks any kind of intimacy or relationship development. I wish querate had made that game with more elements from kidssafe greats like Tokimeki Memorial or Love Plus. I think the horror part of this game should be Coma level though so they should categorize this game similarly. There are just different expectations involved with a NSFW tag. Is there even any Mortal Kombat or Resident Evil level gore in this game?
phew .. this is a max 4€ candidate, I'd say.

It's somewhat "fun" that they don't allow AO on the switch but have no problem with the girls basically being raped.
Post edited October 27, 2023 by neumi5694
neumi5694: phew .. this is a max 4€ candidate, I'd say.

It's somewhat "fun" that they don't allow AO on the switch but have no problem with the girls basically being raped.
? Are there explicit scenes or is that implied? The first game basically has the characters tied up. Usually, there is some item that they can pick up somewhere that can free them but if they didn't pick it up, the mascot gets to them and they get disappeared. The mascot is basically there to just kill them or disappear them so they wind up becoming part of the ghostly community. No rape happens. They get into compromising poses but they're fully clothed. There's a touch minigame but it's basically the girls trying to free themselves of their restraints. If the minigames are anything like Love on Leave, you won't even be able to touch anywhere inappropriate. Even death scenes happen off stage. Really doubt there's any gore. From endings from the first game, anyone who dies wind up becoming hauntings themselves, pursuing any of their friends that survived. The friends they pursue wind up disappearing too.

Well, the art and gameplay are fairly good so if you're into horror escape games, this might be an interesting pick up. Just don't expect anything explicit.