It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An adult-oriented visual novel about power, corruption and mystery where your choices really matter until the very end – Dreams of Desire: Definitive Edition is now available on GOG with a -15% discount that lasts until December 15th, 2 PM UTC!

In this title you play as a male protagonist. Due to unfortunate circumstances, it looks like he is forced to go to a military academy. Our hero however, has other ideas. He never wanted to be a soldier. As things start to look inevitable, he stumbles upon an old book about the ways of the mind. With the help of newfound knowledge he can change the course of his life. But how will he do it - and what is the price he has to pay?

Expect over 5000 images, over 460 animations, scene and extras gallery, sandbox-style minigame, 7 different endings, and multiple paths with characters creating many different playthroughs.

Dreams of Desire: Definitive Edition is out now!
MarkoH01: Thank you.
Rotwanger: There is a demo if you're that interested. But it is from the older version.
Thank you. I might try it. I know that these demos in most cases are not as good as the full game but they help in seeing if the story and idea in general would be interesting to me.
With a bit of luck we might get Midnight Paradise from this dev as well at some point.

He had to remove some content a couple of months ago, which was not allowed on commercial platformsh, which means that he's planning to release at least on Steam. And seeing that he's already here on GOG ... who knows.
neumi5694: With a bit of luck we might get Midnight Paradise from this dev as well at some point.

He had to remove some content a couple of months ago, which was not allowed on commercial platformsh, which means that he's planning to release at least on Steam. And seeing that he's already here on GOG ... who knows.
Content not allowed on commercial platforms.
Consider me intrigued, you know which version is uncut by chance ?
Post edited December 13, 2023 by Reaper9988
Reaper9988: Consider me intrigued, you know which version is uncut by chance ?
I think 0.16 was the last uncut one.

And I should say "apparently". He was urged to remove these scenes, but games like Lust Academy have the same content and no problem with it.
Reaper9988: Consider me intrigued, you know which version is uncut by chance ?
neumi5694: I think 0.16 was the last uncut one.

And I should say "apparently". He was urged to remove these scenes, but games like Lust Academy have the same content and no problem with it.
Thanks for the info, I'll zone it.
Well it's not like the big Gaming sites, or Patreon for that matter, are very consistent in their "rulings".
A bit like our USK/FSK.