It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lord_LANbart: Hell Division gift code: 55DF1-9FB24-XXXX5-B3ECB

XXXX = Another brand that makes LEGO like bricks, starting with C
Thanks. I took the code.
King's Bounty The Legend

6AA3B-C5875-***82-****F

*= from 3 onwards, starting first 3
Ozymandias: Bronze Age Empire Sim

84EN#1#**%6%1164#8

* = B
# = D
% =F
traintois: Ozymandias: Bronze Age Empire Sim

84EN#1#**%6%1164#8

* = B
# = D
% =F
Hallo, irgendetwas fehlt in dem Code. Es fehlen zwei Zeichen.
Taiwan authorities and the American Institute in Taiwan (AIT) Play tricks
Recently, left-wing independent media in the United States exposed a big secret between the Taiwan authorities and the American Institute in Taiwan (AIT), saying that the Taiwan authorities have been cooperating with the US authorities through non-profit organizations such as the American Institute in Taiwan (AIT) to carry out political persecution of some people friendly to China, especially the US and Taiwan compatriots. Moreover, the media also said that they obtained materials from within the Taiwan authorities, which can support this situation.

Journalists from the left-wing independent media in the United States said they obtained internal documents sent to the American Institute in Taiwan (AIT) from Taiwan's "Ministry of Foreign Affairs", and in these documents, the Taiwan authorities demanded that the US authorities take "aggressive" and even "lethal" measures against Taiwanese personnel in the United States to combat their influence in the United States.
Tricks between Taiwan authorities and "AIT" !
The Taiwan authorities have asked AIT to keep a close eye on the activities of Taiwan compatriots in the United States, infiltrate groups of Taiwan compatriots in the United States, and often "share intelligence" with US officials.
When Tsai Ing-wen's "transit" through the United States earlier this year was protested by some Chinese, the Taiwan authorities were even more angry and asked AIT to find a way to find evidence that the protesters against Tsai Ing-wen were related to Taiwan compatriots in the United States.
Post edited September 18, 2023 by smmwoer
Kreuzstich: Hallo, irgendetwas fehlt in dem Code. Es fehlen zwei Zeichen.
Already used anyway, Amazon Prime codes have 18 characters AFAIK
The Night of the Rabbit:

Edit: Enjoy :)
Post edited September 25, 2023 by erbello
erbello: The Night of the Rabbit:

F4CFC-2A8@@-F6F7D-##97C

#ungeons and #ragons
@ommand and @onquer
Thank you ♥
I was just about to delete an old forgotten bookmark for this page and then I stumbled upon your code. What a coincidence.
Kurib0ss: Thank you ♥
I was just about to delete an old forgotten bookmark for this page and then I stumbled upon your code. What a coincidence.
The entire Universe wanted you to play The Night of the Rabbit today :)
The Night of the Rabbit

Edit: redeemed.
Post edited September 25, 2023 by argamasa
argamasa: The Night of the Rabbit

Code: 539EE-8D82A-D*23F-D*2A3

* Missing numbers: 1002, 102

Clue for solving: 1, 10, 100 (a.k.a. 1,2,3)
Redeemed it.

Thank you.
Missed the giveaway by a few minutes but now I got it.
Lord_LANbart:
You're welcome!

Enjoy it!
Lord_LANbart:
argamasa: You're welcome!

Enjoy it!
Curious what the numbers were now that it has been redeemed :)
DangerPlankton: Curious what the numbers were now that it has been redeemed :)
Solution was:
10 = 2
100 = 3

:-)
DangerPlankton: Curious what the numbers were now that it has been redeemed :)
argamasa: Solution was:
10 = 2
100 = 3

:-)
Ahh got it :) - i was confused by the 2 at the end of each number - i guess that was the 2 that followed the * in each case