It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I know how everyone feels about bots, but I'm not upset. I just forgot to give a test to make sure the ninja was human. Since I have no way of knowing if they are impolite or a bot with certainty. I'll have to just be the polite one and not name drop. Sorry guys.
DiffuseReflection: (Edit - I realize now this was for Steam, someone already redeemed it there.)
damn bots :(
Catac1ysm: It was some ind of bot)))))

BZ6Ztwo-GHJPR-EFtwoMB Hero by Chance
DiffuseReflection: Couldn't solve this... replacing two by 2 didn't help.
(Edit - I realize now this was for Steam, someone already redeemed it there.)
Check your direct messages bud =)
Enjoy!
Shmacky-McNuts: Check your direct messages bud =)
Enjoy!
Thank you for your generosity Shmacky! :)
Enjoy!
didn't know that there was a private message on the gog forum.
How did I understand this feature called chat?
Enjoy!
Man_of_Sorrows: didn't know that there was a private message on the gog forum.
You have to go into your account settings and turn on chat/conversations(not sure if it is different words for different language).

Yours is currently Off. You mouse hover over a user handle/name and wait a moment for the options to appear. The "Start a Conversation" = Direct Message

---------------

You are welcome Diffuse, enjoy!
Man_of_Sorrows: didn't know that there was a private message on the gog forum.
Shmacky-McNuts: You have to go into your account settings and turn on chat/conversations(not sure if it is different words for different language).

Yours is currently Off. You mouse hover over a user handle/name and wait a moment for the options to appear. The "Start a Conversation" = Direct Message
Thanks for the info. I was looking for settings for a long time. Now I set up DM.
Shmacky-McNuts: You have to go into your account settings and turn on chat/conversations(not sure if it is different words for different language).

Man_of_Sorrows: Thanks for the info. I was looking for settings for a long time. Now I set up DM.
Yes! I see it is now active. =)
kultpcgames: Broken Sword: Director's Cut: F13-9D791BOT-KILLER-784E2-18592

* the first letter three times instead of once
** erase the BOT-KILLER
*** last number plus 3
Thank you very much for the code. I've always wanted to give this series a try! :)
kultpcgames: Broken Sword: Director's Cut: F13-9D791BOT-KILLER-784E2-18592

* the first letter three times instead of once
** erase the BOT-KILLER
*** last number plus 3
Fynn717: Thank you very much for the code. I've always wanted to give this series a try! :)
Great series if you like point and click adventures.
Fynn717: Thank you very much for the code. I've always wanted to give this series a try! :)
Enjoy the game :-)
Broken Sword: Director's Cut: 5137C-3C1E8-D88gog75-BB28E

*remove name store
Post edited January 02, 2023 by argamasa
argamasa: Broken Sword: Director's Cut:

5137C-3C1E8-D88GOG75-BB28E

*remove name store
i'm not sure because it says i already have it. but it may gog glitch during redeem. i dunno.
thank you if i claimed it.
biixiid:
You´re welcome but you had it previously :D

For anyone interested the code is still valid.
high rated
STEAM KEY:

WRATH: Aeon of Ruin (Retro Shooter, Quake-style)
SOLVED [Redeemed]

# = The number of maids in the 12 days of Christmas song
% = The number of the month in the Gregorian calendar named after the queen of the roman gods
** = The first initials of the girl who loves a piano player in the Charlie Brown comic strip, and her brother

Merry Yule! Happy Holidays!
Post edited December 22, 2022 by bjgamer