It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes

%FS*DFnineD1B3??@B6

* = пятьдесят пять;
? = E;
@ = abbreviation formula one;
% = 22 letter of ABC.
Catac1ysm: Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes

%FS*DFnineD1B3??@B6

* = пятьдесят пять;
? = E;
% = 22 letter of ABC.
Redeemed, Thank you
Post edited December 12, 2019 by Mortius1
Catac1ysm: Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes

%FS*DFnineD1B3??@B6

* = пятьдесят пять;
? = E;
% = 22 letter of ABC.
Mortius1: Redeemed, Thank you
You are welcome!
Throne of Lies® The Online Game of Deceit (steam)

?K?LK-QPCAI-3HN!!

!!=95

?=0

Neverwinter: Vestments of the Wind Pack (dont know how you redeem this maybe its an ingame key, the base version of this game is free to play)

05cNrMWj

Star Trek Online: Federation Elite Starter Pack (dont know how you redeem this maybe its an ingame key, the base version of this game is free to play)

00ZAdK9B
Post edited December 14, 2019 by Bitsadmin
Bitsadmin: Throne of Lies® The Online Game of Deceit (steam)

?K?LK-QPCAI-3HN!!

!!=95

?=0

Neverwinter: Vestments of the Wind Pack (dont know how you redeem this maybe its an ingame key, the base version of this game is free to play)

05cNrMWj

Star Trek Online: Federation Elite Starter Pack (dont know how you redeem this maybe its an ingame key, the base version of this game is free to play)

00ZAdK9B
Someone take it, but thanks anyways :)
Bitsadmin: Throne of Lies® The Online Game of Deceit (steam)

?K?LK-QPCAI-3HN!!

!!=95

?=0

05cNrMWj

00ZAdK9B
Ah dang was hoping to catch one of the star trek online keys but unfortunately already claimed - Thank you anyway
Bitsadmin: Neverwinter: Vestments of the Wind Pack (dont know how you redeem this maybe its an ingame key, the base version of this game is free to play)
This is something I have experience on :)
It has its personal game client. Once downloaded, there is a button under your profile called "redeem code". Input the code there to activate the item.

Then collect your items in game at the collecting stall after you enter the city market.
Anomaly Korea (steam)

!3978-Q4Q60-W957?

!=8
?=R

Anomaly Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign (steam)

7R62P-0L2?2-!2QJR

!=P
?=E

Anomaly: Warzone Earth (steam)

!RTRH-VH8XG-0WG?4

!=7

?=P
Post edited December 15, 2019 by Bitsadmin
Bitsadmin: Anomaly Korea (steam)

!3978-Q4Q60-W957?

!=8
?=R

Anomaly Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign (steam)

7R62P-0L2?2-!2QJR

!=P
?=E

Anomaly: Warzone Earth (steam)

!RTRH-VH8XG-0WG?4

!=7

?=P
all gone!
Late for Postal 2? Don't worry!
You have one more chance!

9AC5D-317##-A318F-@@@@3

## - Opposite to ZZ
@@ - When you wear glasses in the cinema, @@@@ = repeat x2 (number-letter, number-letter)

Good luck!

PS. Don't forget to say thanks if you win.
Post edited December 18, 2019 by erbello
erbello: Late for Postal 2? Don't worry!
You have one more chance!

9AC5D-317##-A318F-@@@@3

## - Opposite to ZZ
@@ - When you wear glasses in the cinema, @@@@ = repeat x2 (number-letter, number-letter)

Good luck!

PS. Don't forget to say thanks if you win.
Thank you for giving away postal 2 managed to win it.
blitsfire: Thank you for giving away postal 2 managed to win it.
Congratulations, have a nice playing :)
Hello fellow GOGgers,

Here's a coupon code for MULTIPLE games. Not sure if this particular thread is the best place to post this, so everybody feel free to direct me to a more appropriate one.

So, here it goes. The code below...
- expires on 12/21/19 10:59 AM. Not sure on WHICH timezone though... I myself dwell at -03:00 GMT.
- gives 85% OFF towards one, various, or all, from the following list of 8 games:

Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear - Digital Deluxe Edition
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition

I'm not sure GOG will allow multiple users to use the same code for getting the discount on different games, but I guess we might find out soon enough. My suggestion would be, anyone using this code would reply to my post and list WHICH game(s) they used it on - then also list the [eventually] ones still available.

UPDATE: re-reading the fine print on the 'redeem' page, I see "Clicking ‘Continue’ after selecting the items will immediately render the code used, so make sure to complete your purchase." So I guess that only ONE user will be able to benefit after all, regardless of the amount of games purchased...

Code : #5F37*2AFA29?A8

decode :
# = Silent God
* = 17 x 2
? = Electronic Frontier

Cheers
Post edited December 19, 2019 by PhedaPuten
PhedaPuten: UPDATE: re-reading the fine print on the 'redeem' page, I see "Clicking ‘Continue’ after selecting the items will immediately render the code used, so make sure to complete your purchase." So I guess that only ONE user will be able to benefit after all, regardless of the amount of games purchased...
Can confirm that this is what that means. Essentially anyone can use the code to see the discounts but once one user makes it to the checkout page (the one with the payment options on it) then they either have to pay for what they've selected or the code just automatically expires once they leave that page. If no one moves to the checkout phase, the code remains active until its stated expiry.

(forgot to add) The person who uses the code and who does go to the checkout phase with it will still be able to complete their order if they browse off the checkout page for any reason. They'll just have to go to https://www.gog.com/account/settings/orders and look for the pending order in the list to complete it since the code becomes unusable. I assume the order will only stay valid/pending for as long as the discount is active or at least a minimal amount of time before GOG's system merely purges it due to incomplete purchase status though.
Post edited December 19, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny
Additional discounts (GOG keys), same rules as those TheMonkofDestiny explained above - codes valid until 12/22/2019:

Lost Ember - 15%
?7E9J96M524K63MPGU

Tharsis - 50%
?TKXHO2GXOX7AW4W6D

Democracy 3 - 75%
?WM7CTRKSYXD4274BJ

Forgotton Anne - 60%
?CMC6U983DM2P56TSC

Dark Devotion - 55%
?PMM4A7N87KNL3KCQU

Book of Demons - 66%
?SRQQ7X6P1AXU6KMXJ

Replace ? with one of the letters below. Replacements are listed in order of the codes listed above

W
G
N
G

I received the codes via newsletter but I guess they are valid for everybody.
Post edited December 19, 2019 by MarkoH01