It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sky Noon already redeemed
Stories: The Path of Destinies

Z6W6Q-RLQYC-E87XW
ZR5MA-I0Z4P-XBBDL

Letters WXYZ are replaced with ZYXW respectively.
llemurian: Stories: The Path of Destinies

Z6W6Q-RLQYC-E87XW
ZR5MA-I0Z4P-XBBDL

Letters WXYZ are replaced with ZYXW respectively.
Got 2nd one 1st one was taken. Thank you so much
llemurian: ………
Mynaam: Got 2nd one 1st one was taken. Thank you so much
You're welcome! :)

—————

12 is Better Than 6 (Steam)
982J7-TY***-KBQ2K

*** = Business to Business (as in "*** marketing")
Fortified on steam in case you missed it in humble bundle

CPA2Z-EKCXX-PK???

???=second world war

please mention if you redeem
Post edited May 27, 2018 by smnk2013
smnk2013: please mention if you redeem
Already taken.
For everybody posting keys with 1 to 3 characters obfuscated, remember you're dealing with computers that are fully capable of brute force cracking a password of equivalent length in far, far less than 1 second. If you want to make it more difficult to do that, you probably should obfuscate at least 4 to 6 characters, or more.

If you obfuscate 4 places, but each character is the same, then that's equivalent to cracking a 1 character password, which can be guessed in less than 20 tries. For a junky old PC that runs at BILLIONS of cycles per second, no one will ever see your post before the key is taken by a bot. Literally, after you click the button to post your message, a bot could have guessed your key before the page loads to show you the post you just made.

Right now on reddit, people are putting full keys with a little obfuscation into image files, and the bots are not getting the keys (yet).

EDIT: Typos.
Post edited May 29, 2018 by badon
badon: For everybody posting keys with 1 to 3 characters obfuscated, remember you're dealing with computers that are fully capable of brute cracking a password of equivalent length in far, far less than 1 second. If you want to make it more difficult to do that, you probably should obfuscate at least 4 to 6 characters, or more.

If you obfuscate 4 places, but each character is the same, then that's equivalent to cracking a 1 character password, which can be guessed in less than 20 tries. For a junky old PC that runs at BILLIONS of cycles per second, no one will ever see your post before the key is taken by a bot. Literally, after you click the button to post your message, a bot could have guessed your key before the page loads to show you the post you just made.

Right now on reddit, people are putting full keys with a little obfuscation into image files, and the bots are getting the keys (yet).
Yeah, you're right. Those bots are getting smarter each day. I need be more careful next time.
Unreal Gold (from the recent gog giveaway)

edit: code has been redeemed
Post edited May 29, 2018 by blarth
blarth: Unreal Gold (from the recent gog giveaway)

[...]

Another half hour and the code is still available. I guess all those bots either don't like gog keys or they all picked up a free copy earlier.
It was given away free on GOG and Steam, if I remember correctly. Pretty much everyone who wanted it was able to get it. Maybe in a few weeks or months there will be more demand for it, but giveaways pretty much kill demand for the game for a while.
blarth: Unreal Gold (from the recent gog giveaway)

[...]

Another half hour and the code is still available. I guess all those bots either don't like gog keys or they all picked up a free copy earlier.
badon: It was given away free on GOG and Steam, if I remember correctly. Pretty much everyone who wanted it was able to get it. Maybe in a few weeks or months there will be more demand for it, but giveaways pretty much kill demand for the game for a while.
I realize that. However, I don't think bots are as big of an issue as some people make them out to be on the gog forums. There is a limit to the number of keys you can try to redeem on steam in a short period of time, and I am sure that valve has something in place to monitor multiple attempts to redeem bogus keys to avoid people just trying all keys in a sequence and getting free games. Based on people saying thanks to keys I have dropped (thanks via forum reply or pm), many keys last for a couple of minutes before being claimed by a real person.
badon: It was given away free on GOG and Steam, if I remember correctly. Pretty much everyone who wanted it was able to get it. Maybe in a few weeks or months there will be more demand for it, but giveaways pretty much kill demand for the game for a while.
blarth: I realize that. However, I don't think bots are as big of an issue as some people make them out to be on the gog forums. There is a limit to the number of keys you can try to redeem on steam in a short period of time, and I am sure that valve has something in place to monitor multiple attempts to redeem bogus keys to avoid people just trying all keys in a sequence and getting free games. Based on people saying thanks to keys I have dropped (thanks via forum reply or pm), many keys last for a couple of minutes before being claimed by a real person.
Yes, there is rate-limiting, but that is easily circumvented with multiple accounts. People running bots are able to utilize large numbers of them. Remember, the bots aren't competing with people to get the keys (because the people are too slow). The bots are competing with other bots to be the first to grab the keys. If a bot doesn't get your key, I guarantee you it's not because bots are not a "big issue". People are running profitable businesses based on their botnets, and if they don't get your key for whatever reason, it doesn't mean they aren't trying.
high rated
I don't doubt that some people try to sell accounts loaded with bundled games and freebies to unsuspecting people who don't realize how little value there is in the account. However, I don't believe that almost all of the keys dropped here are snapped up by bots. Very simple changes seem to be enough to allow people to grab the keys. Perhaps some ninjas will be quick enough to grab these. :)

Urja R77J5-340ZZ-YJ6N9 interchange the first and last characters
The Nightmare Cooperative 9.JXF-WYL84-..E8: First and last letters of the alphabet
Breakout Invaders ***FR-7KR6H-IYNLG 9seeQ
On A Roll 3D 97..7-VPM5B-TI79Y volkswagen
Red Lake 9C0!!-3FL3T-HD6KH common abbreviation for an equation involving derivative
Incognito tR02X-P47AF-fYBsF three consecutive odd numbers t,f,s (first letters)
Rooks Keep E0**2-QAWLJ-N57WT male chromosome pair (change the usual order)
NaissanceE AQPAG-#J2NK-##HQV nine equals three times three
Snuggle Truck .LXVH-YNW6Z-XA)J. .= 4 (plus 1) and ) isQ
Rage Runner ***6F-740FI-AWCG0 6 and then the letter that comes before M twice
Shadowgate (2014) 5F*6*-LP2AR-VM%9K eye eye Captain
Freedom Fall #$%GH-LV9IY-2HW7Z Donkey Kong ATE bannanas
blarth: I don't doubt that some people try to sell accounts loaded with bundled games and freebies to unsuspecting people who don't realize how little value there is in the account. However, I don't believe that almost all of the keys dropped here are snapped up by bots. Very simple changes seem to be enough to allow people to grab the keys. Perhaps some ninjas will be quick enough to grab these. :)

The Nightmare Cooperative 9.JXF-WYL84-..E8: First and last letters of the alphabet
Red Lake 9C0!!-3FL3T-HD6KH common abbreviation for an equation involving derivative
Thank you, I took The Nightmare Cooperative
blarth: I don't doubt that some people try to sell accounts loaded with bundled games and freebies to unsuspecting people who don't realize how little value there is in the account. However, I don't believe that almost all of the keys dropped here are snapped up by bots. Very simple changes seem to be enough to allow people to grab the keys. Perhaps some ninjas will be quick enough to grab these. :)

Thank you! I took Red Lake. And it was 5 hours after your post! I guess, the quickest ninjas are on vacation today. Either that, or the game is a complete garbage :)