It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

been going down on rep since this guy shown up.
pimpmonkey2382.313: been going down on rep since this guy shown up.
ditto
pimpmonkey2382.313: been going down on rep since this guy shown up.
tinyE: ditto
Now even more.
btw, i have a steam code for Battlestations: Midway if someone wants it

edit: given to KarelVosahlik
Post edited January 10, 2016 by Djaron
JZDYo-C5FI7-NXAI9

steam

o's are 0's
I've decided it's not worth the effort of attempting a trade, so here's the gog code for Blackguards, expires in 3 days. As before, remove x and then decode with rot13.

JxFxTxAx5x6xNx4xSxNxSx5x7x9x4xRx8x0
tinyE: I once took out a savings account at a bank just to tell them I had nothing to put in it. :D
Well, Divine Divinity was given free around Dec 2015 and he registered in Jan 2016 to say he didn't have the money back then. N_N
This is like ... closing a bank account to tell the bank next day that you have enough money to open an account.

The most plausible version is that this account is some alt. Why then post via alt?
// this post was sponsored by logic, I confess, it forced me into posting this... =)
darktjm: I've decided it's not worth the effort of attempting a trade, so here's the gog code for Blackguards, expires in 3 days. As before, remove x and then decode with rot13.

JxFxTxAx5x6xNx4xSxNxSx5x7x9x4xRx8x0
Grabbed it. Thanks.
Anyone else miss out on Divine Divinity and would like a copy? PM me please. :)
B970R-P2NW8-6VQ3F

steam (The Tower Of Elements)

the 3 is an E
Post edited January 11, 2016 by Johnnywalker467
Johnnywalker467: B970R-P2NW8-6VQ3F

steam (The Tower Of Elements)

the 3 is an E
Thank you, I've activated it =)
NIGBA-FZ91R-G34X3

steam (Yury)

subtract 1 from all numbers
So, here's a GOG code for Blackguards - Special Edition that expires in less than 48 hours and is in desperate need of someone to add it to her/his library: xWSxGNx27x3Cx4Fx2Dx53x04xXVx.

Remove all lowercase x's, increase all numbers by one and enjoy! ;)
Post edited January 11, 2016 by A86
A86: So, here's a GOG code for Blackguards - Special Edition that expires in less than 48 hours and is in desperate need of someone to add it to her/his library: xWSxGNx27x3Cx4Fx2Dx53x04xXVx.

Code is already used. You made someone happy, too bad they didn't say thanks.
A86: So, here's a GOG code for Blackguards - Special Edition that expires in less than 48 hours and is in desperate need of someone to add it to her/his library: xWSxGNx27x3Cx4Fx2Dx53x04xXVx.

kingneil72: Code is already used. You made someone happy, too bad they didn't say thanks.
I'm about guessing who it was.