It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Talisman Prologue (Steam)

5P8G4-LX508-TGKZQ
I have a Steam key for the original Dead Space and an Origin key for Dead Space 3.

To make this more interesting and to prevent automated ninja'ing, I'll ask you fine folks a two-part question. The first person to reply to me (or PM me) with the correct answer will receive the key(s):

1. Who is the following quote by? "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."

2. What 2002 horror game (sorry young'uns) featured the quote during the introduction scene?

The poster with the correct answer can choose to have both games, or if they wish, pick one.

Both games are now GONE. Congrats to the ninjas!
Post edited October 25, 2015 by shadowmirage
shadowmirage: I have a Steam key for the original Dead Space and an Origin key for Dead Space 3.

To make this more interesting and to prevent automated ninja'ing, I'll ask you fine folks a two-part question. The first person to reply to me (or PM me) with the correct answer will receive the key(s):

1. Who is the following quote by? "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."

2. What 2002 horror game (sorry young'uns) featured the quote during the introduction scene?

The poster with the correct answer can choose to have both games, or if they wish, pick one.
1. Edgar Allan Poe
2. Eternal Darkness
shadowmirage: I have a Steam key for the original Dead Space and an Origin key for Dead Space 3.

sanfueg: 1. Edgar Allan Poe
2. Eternal Darkness
Dead Space 3 just got ninja'd a few seconds before you. I'll send you the first game if you wish to have it?
2. Eternal Darkness
shadowmirage: Dead Space 3 just got ninja'd a few seconds before you. I'll send you the first game if you wish to have it?
Yes, thank you. Also, I was only interested in the first Dead Space game.
shadowmirage: Dead Space 3 just got ninja'd a few seconds before you. I'll send you the first game if you wish to have it?
sanfueg: Yes, thank you. Also, I was only interested in the first Dead Space game.
Sent! :-)
low rated
Talisman: Prologue Steam Game
627GN-6YHIL-QI760
Bionic Commando Rearmed to the first reply
low rated
QuantumLeapFrog: Bionic Commando Rearmed to the first reply
can i have it :)
MadeinChina: can i have it :)
Definitely :) ive sent you a pm
low rated
MadeinChina: can i have it :)
QuantumLeapFrog: Definitely :) ive sent you a pm
thank you :)
2. Eternal Darkness
what's ninja'd mean?
oqWolf: what's ninja'd mean?
It's a forum slang term for "someone grabbed the game before you posted".

Edit: Like a ninja. Fast.
Post edited October 28, 2015 by shadowmirage
Resident Evil Revelations
CYXWA-C5T52-N3V4X
Post edited November 03, 2015 by Christoph89
low rated
Christoph89: Resident Evil Revelations
CYXWA-C5T52-N3V4X
thank you sooo much but i cant activate it i dont know why :(