It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bradgy: Here's a GOG code for Valley of the Defenders... well... not right here ninjas, you have to PM me. First in best dressed
blarth: Not sure what game that is, can't find it on GOG. Do you mean Defenders Queset: Valley of the Forgotten?
Haha yes that's the one. Sorry my brain no good worky right now. Much headache.

Apologies for the confusion

edit: gone to Erikspilivink
Post edited September 05, 2015 by bradgy
I first tried it when they had the demo on GOG and then bought it shortly after release. I thought it was a good game. : )
blarth: I first tried it when they had the demo on GOG and then bought it shortly after release. I thought it was a good game. : )
Nice! It's one I haven't delved into too deeply yet... still languishing around the middle of my backlog :/
bradgy: Here's a GOG code for Valley of the Defenders... well... not right here ninjas, you have to PM me. First in best dressed
Thank you!
You're a very kind man. Very kind, thank you. Very kind!
Erikspilivink: Thank you!
You're a very kind man. Very kind, thank you. Very kind!
lol

i suddenly want pakistani food
low rated
I recently found a Steam Code in my Divinity Anthology which I bought a several months ago and since I don't need it I thought I ask if somebody here wants it.
The problem is, I don't know if it stil works. I'm sure I didn't use because I don't have a reason to it but there might be an expiration date something like that.

Is anyone interseted in the games and wants to try if the code still works?

Edit: finished
Post edited September 06, 2015 by JinKazaragi
low rated
Can you give me Divinity Anthology steam key?
Thanks
M4kun: Can you give me Divinity Anthology steam key?
Thanks
Sorry, as I said it's finished somebody was faster than you.
i have a key for lucius if someone missed it i can give it :) reply me and no scammers please :)
epicbundle. com /article/steam-key-for-free-enclave
2 free steam games enclave and earth 2150
Also 39steps on Indiegala
MadeinChina: i have a key for lucius if someone missed it i can give it :) reply me and no scammers please :)
Hi, if you still have that Lucius key, can I have it?
</span> there is an article about some free games, I can't reach [url=https://cubicbundle.com]https://cubicbundle.com/ but maybe you have more luck than me (and maybe grab a spare bundle for me :P )
Post edited September 10, 2015 by Irenicusss
35FRF-QVYJC-60T5B
low rated
MadeinChina: i have a key for lucius if someone missed it i can give it :) reply me and no scammers please :)
Tetsar: Hi, if you still have that Lucius key, can I have it?
enjoy it :)