It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
blarth: Unloved steam keys looking for homes.
3 Stars of Destiny
If there are no takers on this i would gladly try it.
Can you give me Glacier 3: The Meltdown
Thanks
http://www.razerzone.com/lucius-cortex-giveaway
Hey all, haven't posted for a while but I've got a steam key for Cook Serve Delicious here, only thing is I'm not sure if it's been redeemed yet or not as it's already in my library. If you don't own it yet you're welcome to try it out. First one to PM me with their favourite food gets it :)
edit: it's gone to NERDER
Post edited September 04, 2015 by bradgy
blarth: Unloved steam keys looking for homes.

Pixel Star (2 keys available)
Still available? +1! Thanks sir!
All requested keys sent except this one.

IndieKing: 1 copy of Pixel Star please
By the way anyone interested in random steam keys for Data jammers ? (post in trading thread also)
@IndieKing
You have been labeled as an alt of NES. I don't know if this is true or not, but this is the reason you were not given a pixel star key even though you asked before lon_chaney. However, I do like the fact that you are offering up a key for data jammers. My nephew has a key for pixel star and might not want it. I will ask him.

In the mean time, do you mind if I take a key for data jammers?
low rated
blarth: All requested keys sent except this one.

By the way anyone interested in random steam keys for Data jammers ? (post in trading thread also)
blarth: @IndieKing
You have been labeled as an alt of NES. I don't know if this is true or not, but this is the reason you were not given a pixel star key even though you asked before lon_chaney. However, I do like the fact that you are offering up a key for data jammers. My nephew has a key for pixel star and might not want it. I will ask him.

Just to clarify im looking myself for Data jammers and want to give some random keys ?
If your interested in other keys i can provide a list via PM. Thanks!
high rated

@IndieKing

IndieKing: Just to clarify im looking myself for Data jammers and want to give some random keys ?
If your interested in other keys i can provide a list via PM. Thanks!
lässt sich einfach feststellen ob du ein echter user, erzähl doch ma n par sätze auf deutsch, was hast du bisher so aufm forum gemacht
low rated

thank you sooo much i for the Pixel Star :)
low rated
Has anyone got a Lucius key from the site ?
Y6YM2-BAIF3-8M3L9

4PWI8-9TFX7-94TBH

BD5HJ-K4ZCV-GJND3

DM8T7-TLPEW-3MJT5

4ZH3F-Y8Q2R-EXJJL
high rated

don't believe IndieKing its an alt, he would have been able to reply in german otherwise
Mr.Caine: Y6YM2-BAIF3-8M3L9

4PWI8-9TFX7-94TBH

BD5HJ-K4ZCV-GJND3

DM8T7-TLPEW-3MJT5

4ZH3F-Y8Q2R-EXJJL
thank you o got the first one :) it was Frozen Hearth ^^
Here's a GOG code for Valley of the Defenders... well... not right here ninjas, you have to PM me. First in best dressed
bradgy: Here's a GOG code for Valley of the Defenders... well... not right here ninjas, you have to PM me. First in best dressed
Not sure what game that is, can't find it on GOG. Do you mean Defenders Queset: Valley of the Forgotten?