It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Irenicusss: I don't need it, but if you have a spare key I can take it.

Tnx anyway
Ungunbu: Please if you are not sure you'll play the game consider leaving it available for someone who really wants to do so.

Just to clarify, I don't want the game ;)
Sure. Meanwhile free steam free HYPER FIGHTERS STEAM KEY on https://www.indiegala.com/store
high rated
Unloved steam keys looking for homes.
500 Years Act 1 (3 keys available)
Data Hacker: Initiation (4 keys available)
Data Hacker: Corruption (5 keys available)
Elements: Soul of Fire (5 keys available)
Racer 8
Streets of Chaos (2 keys available)
Why So Evil
Post edited September 04, 2015 by blarth
blarth:
Ill give Sinister City a go if you dont mind, it looks like it will either be surprisingly enjoyable or terrible!

Hopefully the first.
mabrookes: Ill give Sinister City a go if you dont mind, it looks like it will either be surprisingly enjoyable or terrible!
Key sent. : )
I don't quite get this thread, it seems like a whoever-asks-first-gets-it-giveaway but there have to be some restictions or conditions you need to meet or something similar since alomst every giveaway is like that here, or not?
I don't want to search 82 pages where the catch is so I'm just asking.
mabrookes: Ill give Sinister City a go if you dont mind, it looks like it will either be surprisingly enjoyable or terrible!
blarth: Key sent. : )

JinKazaragi: I don't quite get this thread, it seems like a whoever-asks-first-gets-it-giveaway but there have to be some restictions or conditions you need to meet or something similar since alomst every giveaway is like that here, or not?
Well in this thread if someone drops something, it is either the first to ask for it or if it is just a key in the comment the first to redeem it.

If there are restrictions or something the poster will state them. People also run various giveaways that are different, where you enter and then a winner is chosen etc.

One unspoken restiction though is not to just take all you can, ask in every sine thread and for every single ninja drop (this thread or similar) and people will start to see you as a leecher. One of the conditions often given in normal giveaways is a positive rep at least, sometimes a specific number so people who contribute in some way to the forums are those who benefit and if you start leeching you will end up with a negative rep and so wont be able to enter a lot of giveaways,
Post edited September 03, 2015 by mabrookes
blarth: Key sent. : )
mabrookes: Thanks :)

JinKazaragi: I don't quite get this thread, it seems like a whoever-asks-first-gets-it-giveaway but there have to be some restictions or conditions you need to meet or something similar since alomst every giveaway is like that here, or not?
mabrookes: Well in this thread if someone drops something, it is either the first to ask for it or if it is just a key in the comment the first to redeem it.

If there are restrictions or something the poster will state them. People also run various giveaways that are different, where you enter and then a winner is chosen etc.

One unspoken restiction though is not to just take all you can, ask in every sine thread and for every single ninja drop (this thread or similar) and people will start to see you as a leecher. One of the conditions often given in normal giveaways is a positive rep at least, sometimes a specific number so people who contribute in some way to the forums are those who benefit and if you start leeching you will end up with a negative rep and so wont be able to enter a lot of giveaways,
That unspoken rule is common sense in my opinion, I only meat those special restrictions
I saw a lot of "registerd before..." or "minimum rep of..." which is why I thought that is usually the case here (with a few excepitions of course) and there might have been intrduced such restrictions for every giveaway in this thread. Good to know that isn't the case, thanks for the answer.
JinKazaragi: That unspoken rule is common sense in my opinion, I only meat those special restrictions
I saw a lot of "registerd before..." or "minimum rep of..." which is why I thought that is usually the case here (with a few excepitions of course) and there might have been intrduced such restrictions for every giveaway in this thread. Good to know that isn't the case, thanks for the answer.
There has always been a bit of a problem with people coming to just take games, but recently it happened to get worse and that has caused an increase in the use of restrictions for those giving things away. As long as you use common sense, and just contribute as normal (just be a part of the community, you dont have to give anything away although you are free to obviously) you will start to meet rep conditions soon enough and be more known.
JinKazaragi:
Hi JinKazaragi, a quick search of your username turns up a number of positive posts on the forum. If you wanted any of the above games, just ask and they will be yours. : )
JinKazaragi:
blarth: Hi JinKazaragi, a quick search of your username turns up a number of positive posts on the forum. If you wanted any of the above games, just ask and they will be yours. : )
Nothing that interests me enough at the moment (huge backlog meaning I only participate when the games are intersting enough that I would play them before the others).

I only asked out of mere curiosity in case I see something interesting enough here later.
blarth: Why So Evil (2 keys available)
Is why so evil still avaible?

Tnx

edit:
It's not free, but here you can get Bioshock Infinite on steam at 1€/1£/1$ and there is the possibility to take back your money on the store account playing the game (but I don't know how it works)
Post edited September 03, 2015 by Irenicusss
Irenicusss: Is why so evil still avaible?
Enjoy!
blarth: Unloved steam keys looking for homes.
3 Stars of Destiny
500 Years Act 1 (4 keys available)
Glacier 3: The Meltdown
Pixel Star (2 keys available)
Racer 8
Why So Evil
Can i get 500 Years Act 1 ? Thank you!
low rated
3 Stars of Destiny
Racer 8
Why So Evil
can i have Pixel Star?? thank you :)
low rated
3 Stars of Destiny
Racer 8
Why So Evil
1 copy of Pixel Star please

By the way anyone interested in random steam keys for Data jammers ? (post in trading thread also)
Post edited September 03, 2015 by IndieKing