It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

who doesnt own spacechem+dlc?

make sure: you have rep+40 / are a good dude/dudette / eat your veggies everyday / a grandma crosses the street safely
roelibex: who doesnt own spacechem+dlc?

make sure: you have rep+40 / are a good dude/dudette / eat your veggies everyday / a grandma crosses the street safely
I don't own spacechem+dlc. But I think it would be extremely impolite to ask for it since I won a giveaway in other thread.
+1
not in

amrit9037: I don't own spacechem+dlc. But I think it would be extremely impolite to ask for it since I won a giveaway in other thread.
+1
not in
i... really dont give a PEEP if you won in another giveaway, add me on steam, roelibex
low rated

I have Spacechem but not the DLC would really appreciate if you can give me only the DLC and to someone else the game. Thanks!
Post edited July 27, 2015 by Raziel360

Raziel360: I have Spacechem but not the DLC would really appreciate if you can give me only the DLC and to someone else the game. Thanks!
This is a scammer.
low rated
Raziel360: I have Spacechem but not the DLC would really appreciate if you can give me only the DLC and to someone else the game. Thanks!
Cyraxpt: This is a scammer.
Yeah right. You messed my trade with TimTom92 so please leave me alone. You told him the same thing when i sayed i will give him first the code of Xenonauts for AvP and he backed off his trade.
And scared him with your nonsense. Please bring proof before accusing someone.
It was my summer sale code that i want to trade with TimTom92 so why you interfered?
Raziel360: Yeah right. You messed my trade with TimTom92 so please leave me alone. You told him the same thing when i sayed i will give him first the code of Xenonauts for AvP.
I didn't even post in that thread when that happened and i don't care about your trade, you're a scammer and i did warn you not to interact with me, i gave you a free pass but your stupidity got the best of you.
low rated
Raziel360: Yeah right. You messed my trade with TimTom92 so please leave me alone. You told him the same thing when i sayed i will give him first the code of Xenonauts for AvP.
Cyraxpt: I didn't even post in that thread when that happened and i don't care about your trade, you're a scammer and i did warn you not to interact with me, i gave you a free pass but your stupidity got the best of you.
I remember was somebody else my mistake. I didnt even talked to you before? Whats your deal then?
Call me scammer i dont even care i didnt do things like that no one has reported me of that
only you accuse me so please sincerely back off.
low rated
roelibex: i... really dont give a PEEP if you won in another giveaway, add me on steam, roelibex
Oh dear... it's on steam. I don't use steam.
I shall pass.
Thank you.
Raziel, you tried to trade a guy your freebie for two of his full priced games. XD Where I'm from that's called bullshit. :P
low rated
tinyE: Raziel, you tried to trade a guy your freebie for two of his full priced games. XD Where I'm from that's called bullshit. :P
Excuse me pal why do i have to explain what i do with my codes?
A 25 $ game for a 6 $ game of course i requested one more to balance things.
Free was if you reached 60 $ in summer sale.

By the way AvP was free for Galaxy beta users so where is the bullshit now?
Raziel360: I remember was somebody else my mistake. I didnt even talked to you before? Whats your deal then?
Call me scammer i dont even care i didnt do things like that no one has reported me of that
Lol, let's think about this, you just said that i messed up your trade avp~xenonauts (i didn't) but i'm glad that you mentioned that because the trade was indeed between TimTom92 AND, are you ready? Comboplayer, not Raziel360. Explain that to me please. ;)))))

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/page68
Post edited July 27, 2015 by Cyraxpt
low rated
Raziel360: I remember was somebody else my mistake. I didnt even talked to you before? Whats your deal then?
Cyraxpt: Lol, let's think about this, you just said that i messed up your trade avp~xenonauts (i didn't) but i'm glad that you mentioned that because the trade was indeed between TimTom92 AND, are you ready? Comboplayer, not Raziel360. Explain that to me please. ;)))))

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/page68
Nope. I wanted to trade not other guy you mentioned.
low rated
tinyE: Raziel, you tried to trade a guy your freebie for two of his full priced games. XD Where I'm from that's called bullshit. :P
Raziel360: Excuse me pal why do i have to explain what i do with my codes?
A 25 $ game for a 6 $ game of course i requested one more to balance things.
Free was if you reached 60 $ in summer sale.

By the way AvP was free for Galaxy beta users so where is the bullshit now?
my god you fuckin pussies yall, its a fucking free game, why start a war?

pfff ill let it rot inside my inventory...
Raziel360: Nope. I wanted to trade not other guy you mentioned.
Lol, you were caught in your own lie, besides, i already wasted too much time with you, already done what i came here to do.