It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you’re a fan of 3D Realms games, we have some great news for you! Coming soon titles, releases, discounts? You name it, we have it!

Core Decay
Explore vast facilities across a dying Earth and uncover a sinister plot to preserve humanity no matter the cost, even if it means redefining what makes us alive – Core Decay is coming soon to GOG! This atmospheric immersive sim explores the nature of consciousness and individuality. The year is 2089. For decades past, the availability of natural resources has declined to the point of societal collapse. Nations are governed by corporations, and the planet is on the brink of an ecological collapse that will leave nothing left alive.

Ion Fury: Aftershock and Ion Fury + Aftershock Bundle
Did you enjoy Ion Fury, a retro-style FPS kept in an impeccable, cyberpunk vibe? Get ready then, because it’s time to jump into The Explosive Aftershock! Step right back into the meticulously crafted world, as Neo DC hovers on the edge of destruction and the vengeful Dr. Heskel hunts his prey. Shelly "Bombshell" Harrison's personal quest for retribution is reaching a boiling point, so lace up your boots and take on the role of Neo DC's final hope against Dr. Heskel's nightmarish ambitions once more.

Moreover, if you didn’t get a chance to play the base game, you can now get it alongside the DLC in a neat Bundle of both! And in case that wasn’t enough – the base game is now available for 60% off, whereas DLC and the Bundle launch with a -10% discount. All offers are available until November 2nd, 10 AM UTC, so grab them while you still can!

The Kindeman Remedy
The most blasphemous, diabolical and insane management game ever created – coming soon on GOG! Assisted by a seductive nun within a bleak penitentiary, oversee ruthless executions, carry out gruesome experiments, and commit unspeakable acts to cook-up your cure-all: The Kindeman Remedy.
GOG.com: ...
Cool. How about Death Rally (original) too? It's on both ZoomPlatform and Steam.
Will there eventually be an expansion for The Kindeman Remedy but with gals and not dudes ? Seems like the depraved blasphemy isn't going far enough...
Post edited October 27, 2023 by Eawyne
The year is 2089. For decades past, the availability of natural resources has declined to the point of societal collapse. Nations are governed by corporations, and the planet is on the brink of an ecological collapse that will leave nothing left alive.
Interesting... a non-fiction game.
SargonAelther: It's really annoying when they do this.
Why is buying the Ion Fury and DLC individually cheaper than buying the bundle?

The bundle should be aware of the 60% discount for the main game. The bundle should be about 38% off to equalise the price.

Also there's still no achievement support by the looks of it.
The annoying thing is that if you buy the game+DLC the bundle will probably continue to haunt you as it won't register as "in library", you'd still be able to buy it but you'd get nothing if you do. At the 47% discount it temporarily had there was nothing to complain about, that made the bundle slightly cheaper than the game+DLC individually. I don't understand why they went back to 10% off for the bundle.

But it's nice to see some new stuff.
Post edited October 27, 2023 by W3irdN3rd
W3irdN3rd: The annoying thing is that if you buy the game+DLC the bundle will probably continue to haunt you as it won't register as "in library", you'd still be able to buy it but you'd get nothing if you do.
There are dozens of if not hundreds of such things haunting me already. That's exactly why I want to buy the bundle, but they only had a reasonable price for about 40 minutes.
W3irdN3rd: The annoying thing is that if you buy the game+DLC the bundle will probably continue to haunt you as it won't register as "in library", you'd still be able to buy it but you'd get nothing if you do.
SargonAelther: There are dozens of if not hundreds of such things haunting me already. That's exactly why I want to buy the bundle, but they only had a reasonable price for about 40 minutes.
I'm starting to think they price things this way on purpose. Although I doubt anybody would pay $10 more just so the bundle would show up as "owned" in their collection shelf.

Or maybe they're hoping to get a few bucks more from folks who get excited and just quickly buy the bundle without checking the individual prices first. God knows this has happened to me at least once, and I've held a grudge against GOG for it ever since.

I guess it's possible it's the publisher's doing instead of GOG. But in that case, GOG should simply not allow such pricing shenanigans, if for no other reason than customer satisfaction and loyalty. Assuming they care about such things.
The bundle is showing 42% off for me again.
gandalfnho: Core Decay looks a bit like Deus Ex or is only my impression?
Waganari: Aye, that's precisely the one game it's inspired by.
Nice, wishlisted.
SCPM: The bundle is showing 42% off for me again.
OMG, I'm not waiting this time... The 47% discount was only live for about 40 minutes lol.

Edit: Purchased. That was quite the Flipflop Saga (See attachment).
Attachments:
Post edited October 27, 2023 by SargonAelther
Ion Fury is still on my wishlist to purchase and play "sometime"...

Core Decay appears to be interesting and breathes the spirit of Deus Ex strongly ^^. Just a modernized copy or unique enough? Developer(s) must be big fan(s) of it. *clicks "notify me" *

Oh and the third game is just disgusting!
gamefood: Core Decay appears to be interesting and breathes the spirit of Deus Ex strongly ^^. Just a modernized copy or unique enough? Developer(s) must be big fan(s) of it. *clicks "notify me" *
When I heard about this game, Deus Ex came to my mind immediately. I also hope it's a modern version of it. At least you can solve problems your own way as it seems!