It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A closer look at the upcoming galactic playground

As we're drawing closer and closer to reaching <span class="bold">No Man's Sky</span>, we are being treated to more intriguing gameplay chunks that show off some of the most common player activities in this uncommonly vast and detailed universe.
Creator Sean Murray recently took IGN through a procedurally-generated frozen planet, poking at the flora and fauna, opening up new passages, marveling at the enigmatic structures, and even trading with aliens. Before flying back into the infinite space above.

If you've missed any of the past footage shown by the developers, keep watching and get ready to jump on the hype spaceship, then go ahead and <span class="bold">preorder the game here</span>:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/D-uMFHoF8VA?list=PL_OsMXj7Zay05UdYyECSNgt5EvBhLsfXs
Post edited April 13, 2016 by maladr0Id
low rated
first? :D
low rated
Great.. now you're creating news topics for Youtube finds.
Smannesman: Great.. now you're creating news topics for Youtube finds.
Its getting like the Daily Mail.

Next week: DRM Causes Cancer
Sachys: Its getting like the Daily Mail.

Next week: DRM Causes Cancer
Well they didn't use a clickbait topic.
Yet.
Another one of GOG's pillars crumbled?
So it's like Oblivion with spaceguns?
Titanium: So it's like Oblivion with spaceguns?
You mean spacebugs? ;)
Tarm: Yet.
Yarp!
NMS does look impressive.

If the released product plays as cool as it looks; AND it doesn't "require" online-connectivity for "single player" (yeah I know you wouldn't get "discovery and naming updates" - maybe you could get them "occasionally" as the mood hits you to do that); AND is DRM-free (which I suppose is a "given" being that it's coming here to GOG); AND it works well with M&KB (+reconfigurable keys & buttons); (AND my system can handle it), then it might just be the first higher-priced/near-full-price game I've purchased in awhile.

As always - will await the actual release - although it looks tempting to pre-order. (But so have other pre-orders - that later looked like, "phew, that's why I don't pre-order").

But, it's making a good impression so far.. :)
tfishell: Another one of GOG's pillars crumbled?
I never considered them fancy enough to have pillars, but I'm a bit disappointed.
Martek: NMS does look impressive.

If the released product plays as cool as it looks; AND it doesn't "require" online-connectivity for "single player" (yeah I know you wouldn't get "discovery and naming updates" - maybe you could get them "occasionally" as the mood hits you to do that); AND is DRM-free (which I suppose is a "given" being that it's coming here to GOG); AND it works well with M&KB (+reconfigurable keys & buttons); (AND my system can handle it), then it might just be the first higher-priced/near-full-price game I've purchased in awhile.

As always - will await the actual release - although it looks tempting to pre-order. (But so have other pre-orders - that later looked like, "phew, that's why I don't pre-order").

You have got me worried...
I want to buy the PS4 version, but does it need to be online play (like the last minute switch-a-roo of Elite Dangerous)?
Scotty, I need more hype in three minutes or we're all dead!
Martek: NMS does look impressive.

CARICATUREKILB: You have got me worried...
I want to buy the PS4 version, but does it need to be online play (like the last minute switch-a-roo of Elite Dangerous)?
This is the main thing stopping me from buying the game, I don't want yet another requires-online to play game
Martek: As always - will await the actual release - although it looks tempting to pre-order. (But so have other pre-orders - that later looked like, "phew, that's why I don't pre-order").
Feel free to pre-order, as on GOG there's no risk to it. As long as you don't download anything, you have 30 days to refund the game after release, and of course you can cancel the pre-order at any time before release as well.