It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s high time to make this year all about gaming. If you’ve missed out on any cool discounts or releases of 2023, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with…

New Year Sale 2024 – packing more than 4600 deals up to -90% of all kinds of genres. We’ve got beloved bestsellers, some highest discounts ever, iconic classics, a GIVEAWAY to start things on a high note, and more!

Let’s explore a bit, what awaits.

Starting off with our GIVEAWAY – for the next 72 hours (until January 28th, 2 PM UTC) feel free to claim Mordheim: City of the Damned.

It’s the first video game adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game Mordheim. Set in the Warhammer World's decimated Empire city, it’s a turn-based tactical game where you lead warbands into bloody and lethal skirmishes. The game blends RPG elements, fast-paced tactical combat and intricate unit customization in a time wrought by chaos and rivalry where only the strongest survive.

When it comes to the deals themselves, well, there’s lots of them! Within those 4600+ discounts you can find yourselves bargains on titles like:

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty (-15%)

Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition (-75%)

Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete (-75%)

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition (-67%)

Days Gone (-75%)

UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection (-50%)

And if you’re a true bargain hunter, there’s plenty of great games on their highest discounts. Few examples being:

Quasimorph (-15%)
Take on the role of a hardened PMC fighter in a dark turn-based extraction RPG. Engage in unforgiving combat, manage your ship and pile up the bodies of your clones to unravel the dark mystery behind threat to all life.

Age of Wonders 4: Premium Edition (-20%)
Rule a fantasy realm of your own design! Explore new magical realms in Age of Wonders’ signature blend of 4X strategy and turn-based tactical combat. Control a faction that grows and changes as you expand your empire with each turn!

Blasphemous 2 (-33%)
The Penitent One awakens as Blasphemous 2 joins him once again in an endless struggle against The Miracle. Dive into a perilous new world filled with mysteries and secrets to discover, and tear your way through monstrous foes that stand between you and your quest to end the cycle once and for all.

Graveyard Keeper (-80%)
The most inaccurate medieval cemetery management sim of all time. Build and manage your own graveyard, and expand into other ventures, while finding shortcuts to cut costs. Use all the resources you can find. After all, this is a game about the spirit of capitalism, and doing whatever it takes to build a thriving business. And it’s also a love story.

Evenicle 2 (-35%)
A NSFW role-playing, turn-based fantasy title. In a world where human civilization is constantly threatened by wild monsters, only the rare few individuals who wield forbidden skills dare challenge them. However, these brave warriors have to face an even more dangerous hazard... because with every Skill they use, a terrible curse eats away at their bodies.

Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion Remastered (-20%)
A faithful restoration of the classic first-person shooter originally released in 2000 for the Nintendo 64, upgraded through Nightdive Studios’ proprietary KEX Engine for play on modern gaming devices with up to a 4K resolution at 120FPS.

All of that and more awaits within New Year Sale 2024 – fill up your library and prepare for an awesome gaming year. Enjoy! The sale lasts until February 6th, 8 AM UTC.
Thank you for the game
Do I want a new game from my wishlist? Yes. It is always a yes for that
Do I need a new game? No, not really
Can I afford to buy a new game? No

It's 1 out of 3

Thanks for Mordheim though, nice to have another game from Warhammer in my library
Post edited February 01, 2024 by zlaywal
Thank you Rogue Factor / Nacon and GOG for the freebie! :)

ciemnogrodzianin: Oh, no... One more time...
OK let's start posting the full discounts' list. I hole I'll finish before the sale ends ;) With 10-minutes intervals it's not so easy :)
Your hard work is appreciated by many during these mega sales. ;) Thank you!
Post edited January 26, 2024 by matterbandit
CRILLER3: Us Dawn of War 1 fans had to "suffer" almost one year ( if i remember right ) from it was rumored till it was release on GOG.
SargonAelther: There's a difference between a rumour and an official coming soon™ page.
there was a Coming soon page for DoW for along time too.
'-ヾ(*´ー`*)ノ゛ Thank you!
How activate Doomweaver, Wolf-Priest of Ulric content?
PvP in the future?
Thanks for the game GOG.