It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ignore the dude's occasional goofiness/commercials and focus on the monitor itself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LTHr96NueA
It blows my mind with how a lot of people react to spending money on a good monitor... Its crazy how this is the one area that is overlooked by many, when in reality, this is probably the most important area to not skimp on, as you actually use this more than any of your other computer parts combined... There are always tradeoffs with IPS and your fast competition panels, but this one actually closes that gap nicely.

I remember when my Dell U2407 first came out, it was 24" 1920x1200, so 16:10 aspect ration, and it cost $1200 directly from dell. That was my first foray into decent monitors, since before that, i was always getting hand me downs or the $100 AOC from the box store type deals. Then, I moved up to 3 27" Dell U2713HM @ $750/ea.... I later dropped back down to a single monitor in most cases as eventually I got over the triple setup. And now, I've made my newest purchase, the 34" LG 34UM95 ultrawidescreen @ 3440x1440 IPS panel and love it. I really wish it had GSync and maybe the 144Hz, but I love it and what it adds to my gaming.

Look, all Im saying is, you spend all your time looking at your monitor while either working, gaming or whatever, it is a much more important piece than some of you realize. And maybe some of you have just never had the chance to actually game on one, or use one, but I can tell you from my personal experience, and that is the monitor is one of, if not the, most important purchase of your RIG. And of coarse, enough GPU's to push it fully to get the return on investment :)