It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On the official website for the Metro 2035 novel by Dmitry Glukhovsky information appeared that the third game in the Metro series (continuing Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light) will be released in 2017: screenshot

Link to the site: http://metro2035.com/
Andrey82: On the official website for the Metro 2035 novel by Dmitry Glukhovsky information appeared that the third game in the Metro series (continuing Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light) will be released in 2017: screenshot

Eh, Last Light just left me cold. :l
Redux for 2033 same feeling. Even though I love the original version.
nice that's great news - loved both games! Still haven't managed to read the books though :[
Andrey82: On the official website for the Metro 2035 novel by Dmitry Glukhovsky information appeared that the third game in the Metro series (continuing Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light) will be released in 2017: screenshot

omega64: Eh, Last Light just left me cold. :l
Redux for 2033 same feeling. Even though I love the original version.
Why do you prefer the original version? I remember stealth being downright broken in 2033.
Mr.Caine: Why do you prefer the original version? I remember stealth being downright broken in 2033.
Yeah it's not just the Stealth though, the general feel of the game changed.
I wish they'd put more effort into the stealth for Last Light/2033 redux, Always being safe as long as you're in the shadows is too easy. :l
Post edited November 09, 2016 by omega64
Mr.Caine: Why do you prefer the original version? I remember stealth being downright broken in 2033.
omega64: Yeah it's not just the Stealth though, the general feel of the game changed.
I wish they'd put more effort into the stealth for Last Light/2033 redux, Always being safe as long as you're in the shadows is too easy. :l
The gameplay at least to me was always the weakest link of Metro-Redux versions or otherwise. You play them for incredible atmosphere,interesting world and good stories.
Mr.Caine: The gameplay at least to me was always the weakest link of Metro-Redux versions or otherwise. You play them for incredible atmosphere,interesting world and good stories.
I would be more immersed if I could play with Russian voices and have actual subtitles everywhere. :P

I wonder if they'll sell Ranger mode this time.
Last time their excuse was it had previously been decided by THQ so there was nothing they could do.
Post edited November 09, 2016 by omega64
A bit more open roaming would be good in this series. Obviously not open world, since open world is the new MMS but a little more freedom to explore the locations and characters would be great. A mission structure like the one in the relic collection and bulb-screwing DLC.

A bit harsher ammo system would be good as well. 2033 was on point but the LL Redux came with 100 bullets from the start, which is just bad and ammo was a bit too common, though I need to try Ranger on LL and may be different.
I am most excited about an upcoming new book in the series :-) Must add to the rest in my overfull bookshelves when it comes out translated and in pocket.
Wonder if he got the plot the way he wanted, the devs had told him it was just too depressing.
That's good news, i enjoyed both games (although 2033 > Last Light) and i'm looking forward to another entry in the Metro franchise.
Themken: I am most excited about an upcoming new book in the series :-) Must add to the rest in my overfull bookshelves when it comes out translated and in pocket.
You mean "Metro 2035" book? Well, i didn't read this series, but reviews stated that it is mediocre at best: very depressing and less interesting than first two books.