It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's fixed both in profile and the games section for me (591 games).

The only place that still has an old, unupdated number of games is in the username dropdown menu (currently showing 579 games).
idbeholdME: So all it took to get it fixed was for direspirefirewire to ask GOG nicely?

If we had known that a month ago...
It was going to be really crude but I tried my best to put it across nicely. THanks for noticing. Have a great 2023
A new bug, probably related to the zero-games bug, seems to be affecting profiles. Completed achievements are now no longer shown in profiles.
Post edited January 11, 2023 by Alexim
Alexim: Completed achievements are now no longer shown in profiles.
I noticed 1 achievement for one game only showed under Recent Achievements. Then achievements for another game seemed to show normally in the usual profile area. Considering how many times milestone cards failed to be added to my profile page, I think that was just more of the same.
Alexim: Completed achievements are now no longer shown in profiles.
Ice_Mage: I noticed 1 achievement for one game only showed under Recent Achievements. Then achievements for another game seemed to show normally in the usual profile area. Considering how many times milestone cards failed to be added to my profile page, I think that was just more of the same.
I'm not so sure, in my feed I no longer see appearing the usual trifecta of achievements unlocked by friends, only the various milestones. Others have also confirmed this, but let's wait a few more days to see if it's just a fluke. I can't personally test it for now.
Alexim: I'm not so sure, in my feed I no longer see appearing the usual trifecta of achievements unlocked by friends, only the various milestones.
You just said "completed achievements" so I thought you were referring to personal ones. I can't comment on achievements from friends, since I keep my friends list empty.
Alexim: I'm not so sure, in my feed I no longer see appearing the usual trifecta of achievements unlocked by friends, only the various milestones. Others have also confirmed this, but let's wait a few more days to see if it's just a fluke. I can't personally test it for now.
Just to confirm this - nobody on my friends list get the achievement boxes anymore. Me neither.
But it seems that these boxes are just invisible. I still get the usual purple dot next to my user name, even with no new milestones shown but at the time a friend unlocks an achievement.
My profile now shows game numbers but the slide menu (pop up menu) is still empty.
Attachments:
Alexim: A new bug, probably related to the zero-games bug, seems to be affecting profiles. Completed achievements are now no longer shown in profiles.
Same, can't see any newly unlocked achievement, only milestones, same for all of my friends
hello

some problem here :(
sombrakage: hello

some problem here :(
Hi sambrakage, try to add a demo or free game to your account to see your games in the profile. It works for rest of us.
greeting

hello, it worked with the zero games problem, but now I have to get some achievement to see if it was fixed.

thanks
I can't tell about achievements but my "recent activity" shows threads from 2 years back and it was like that long before the 0 games bug.
sorry my english is bad

hello, achievements no work :(

play Vikings - Wolves of Midgard, which is a bit similar to diablo 2 game

and he didn't tell me the achievement, I'll try another game.
Hey there,
I got some achievements problem too.

Started playing "Mafia : Definitive Edition" today.
- Everytime I finish a mission, I don't get any pop-up for the achievement related to it. But for a few ones, I get the pop-up.
- My profil doesn't say that I started playing this game and doesn't show my recent achievements in the feed.
- If I go to my profil and scroll the game list, I see Mafia's playtime and achievements.