It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wait, why am I getting a feeling that I've seen this thread long time ago even though it was started 16 hours ago? Did I just achieve time travel or repost?
Hunter65536: Wait, why am I getting a feeling that I've seen this thread long time ago even though it was started 16 hours ago? Did I just achieve time travel or repost?
No Neo. It wasn't deja vu.
I don't want to ruin everyones hapiness (because, FOR ONCE, it would prove that gog actually care about their community) but i don't believe this person is who you think it is (or is being serious).

-> He was collecting mostly steam codes, even with freebies/giveaways/trade scamming it wouldn't reach 200 games, but in the other hand, this person could be exaggerating in hope of accomplishing something;

-> According to some reports on the scammers thread (2 days ago), the scammer account used to activate gog games is still active (2 days ago) and the first thread of "exiled_user" was almost a month ago;

On the other hand, his first thread shows that he uses the same writting style (especially with italic/bold/underline in some words) so who knows, either way i wouldn't celebrate without confirmation from the gog staff...
Crewdroog: shut your mouth, deep dish pizza is amazing!
Sachys: says the owner of 19 guns and ammo for none of them.
meh, they make good cudgels. :)

and part of my release from the looney bin said no more ammo. But they didn't say anything about poo filled trebuchets so, yay!

(I would like to thank the gog community, b/c if it wasn't for them and the constant insanity, I'd never have learned how to spell "trebuchet". thank you.)
Sachys: says the owner of 19 guns and ammo for none of them.
Crewdroog: meh, they make good cudgels. :)

and part of my release from the looney bin said no more ammo. But they didn't say anything about poo filled trebuchets so, yay!

(I would like to thank the gog community, b/c if it wasn't for them and the constant insanity, I'd never have learned how to spell "trebuchet". thank you.)
Yes but can you build one and launch me a sandwhich?

ScotchMonkey: Yes but can you build one and launch me a sandwhich?
It took you 15 hours to come up with that? :P

I KID!
tinyE: It took you 15 hours to come up with that? :P

I KID!
Can you send me a sandwhich?
tinyE: It took you 15 hours to come up with that? :P

I KID!
ScotchMonkey: Can you send me a sandwhich?
Sure. I have some fresh ham here, some smoked Gouda, but I'm out of Miracle Whip though I do have a new unopened jar of Grey Poupon.
ScotchMonkey: Can you send me a sandwhich?
tinyE: Sure. I have some fresh ham here, some smoked Gouda, but I'm out of Miracle Whip though I do have a new unopened jar of Grey Poupon.
I'll have that.

And the 200 games you got under the couch XD
tinyE: Sure. I have some fresh ham here, some smoked Gouda, but I'm out of Miracle Whip though I do have a new unopened jar of Grey Poupon.
ScotchMonkey: I'll have that.

And the 200 games you got under the couch XD
I actually do have an unopened jar of Poupon, and you know why it's unopened? Because nobody in the North Woods eats that crap! :P Why the hell did my folks buy it? XD
Crewdroog: (I would like to thank the gog community, b/c if it wasn't for them and the constant insanity, I'd never have learned how to spell "trebuchet". thank you.)
You clearly never played Age of Kings then... ;)
Crewdroog: (I would like to thank the gog community, b/c if it wasn't for them and the constant insanity, I'd never have learned how to spell "trebuchet". thank you.)
adaliabooks: You clearly never played Age of Kings then... ;)
The more I play that the more comfortable I am using Rams. They are so damn cheap you don't feel like an asshole every time one gets destroyed.
adaliabooks: You clearly never played Age of Kings then... ;)
tinyE: The more I play that the more comfortable I am using Rams. They are so damn cheap you don't feel like an asshole every time one gets destroyed.
It's been years since I've played it, but I always loved trebuchets... surround them with some knights or champions to defend them and nothing could stop even a couple from flattening a town.
Rams were fun too, particularly when you were able to garrison troops in them (I believe that was added in the expansion?) and they moved faster while protecting your infantry from towers.

LOL

The chain doesn't let me that far from the kitchen :)
Crewdroog: LOL

The chain doesn't let me that far from the kitchen :)
Well then Macguyver some shit and hop to it! I'm still hungry.