It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: well this thread is taking a fun turn *eats popcorn*

continue, gentlemen.
From freedom of speech to our penises... How the hell has the male gender remained dominant for so long!? Were idiots...
Crewdroog: well this thread is taking a fun turn *eats popcorn*

continue, gentlemen.
Soccorro: From freedom of speech to our penises... How the hell has the male gender remained dominant for so long!? Were idiots...
by scaring us with tales of swan rape?
I hereby officially declare this thread a complete and utter train wreck.

Continue.
Crewdroog: i'm sorry, but men discussing their circumcisions or lack there of is something I don't stumble across everyday. This is much better than that silly game that makes jokes that are as old as time. important figure screws a pig (goat whatever), omg ground breaking. :)
Fair point. I'll let you get back to your popcorn eating and thread delectation, wouldn't want you to miss any important parts of the discussion. Missing parts... hoho.
Soccorro: From freedom of speech to our penises... How the hell has the male gender remained dominant for so long!? Were idiots...
Crewdroog: by scaring us with tales of swan rape?
just looked it up... The swan thing...

http://commentphotos.com/gallery/CommentPhotos.com_1392062612.jpg
CharlesGrey: I hereby officially declare this thread a complete and utter train wreck.

Continue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR3FPplcJGg
Swan Rape. Hmm.

Maybe someone wiser than I has something to say about all of this...

http://www.poets.org/poetsorg/poem/leda-and-swan
awalterj: Wait, you mean goat sex and scat play gangbangs with 5 studly Boko Haram guys wasn't fun enough?? Gee, you sure have high demands!
Crewdroog: i'm sorry, but men discussing their circumcisions or lack there of is something I don't stumble across everyday. This is much better than that silly game that makes jokes that are as old as time. important figure screws a pig (goat whatever), omg ground breaking. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQyLOiwZawA

lol
awalterj: Fair point. I'll let you get back to your popcorn eating and thread delectation, wouldn't want you to miss any important parts of the discussion. Missing parts... hoho.
oh sir, your wit! it is too much for me. ;)

but yes, stop distracting me from my fun! *pushes awalterj away, then offers popcorn*
awalterj:
I'm getting a tired of your hate and mass hysteria.
The Islamic state and terrorists are just a fraction of all there is to Islam, if you feel the need to generalize and think there is nothing more vile in the world than muslims you're half a nazi already, they also thought there was nothing more vile than communism and jews.
So you really think you can change the culture of muslim countries, you're right there with the terrorists because they think they can do the same here. Just as America thought they could change culture in Iran, Vietnam, Cuba and the Soviets thought they could make Afganistan communist, so If you really want to see for yourself if shit falls down...
I agree on destroying the IS though, but rather with the help of muslim friends than having them as enemies also.
djdarko: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQyLOiwZawA

lol
ah, joe rogan, great find, high five! have you heard when he talks about penis enlargement pills? so great.

edit: found it. starts at 2:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5r3XAgwg9U (NSFW, obviously)
Post edited February 12, 2015 by Crewdroog
Now get your rulers! We're going to determine who's right!
Crewdroog: oh sir, your wit! it is too much for me. ;)

but yes, stop distracting me from my fun! *pushes awalterj away, then offers popcorn*
Thanks for the popcorn, om-nom! I won't distract you further, got to air out a Dutch oven down there right now.

Strijkbout: I'm getting a tired of your hate and mass hysteria.
It's the copious amount of osmium in your cranial cavity that makes you tired, not me.

Strijkbout: The Islamic state and terrorists are just a fraction of all there is to Islam, if you feel the need to generalize and think there is nothing more vile in the world than muslims you're half a nazi already, they also thought there was nothing more vile than communism and jews.
Well, communists do suck (sorry, look around) and as for Jews, they are most discriminated upon in Muslim countries, nowhere is antisemitism as openly rampant. I've been to 7 Muslim countries so far and it isn't just extremists who dislike Jews there, even normal people are so openly outspoken against Jews there that it beggars belief unless you see it yourself. Say you're driving in a taxi and the driver starts -out of nowhere- to rant about Jews, not making this up. So if you're hell-bent on pulling the nazi card, I kindly refer you to a more appropriate address. But of course you can't do that, because you don't want to be "racist". It must suck to be a fake liberal with nothing but Western self-hate as your option.
You're supposed to champion women's rights, gay rights etc but you're too chicken to point your fingers at where these things are stepped upon most, simply because you care about your image and "not being a racist" more than about these matters.

Strijkbout: So you really think you can change the culture of muslim countries, you're right there with the terrorists because they think they can do the same here.
Never said I want to change them myself. They need to change themselves, and they better start now. In some things, they're a couple hundred years backwards so it's not going to be easy. There's hope with the younger generations who want to break away from their conservative shackles. Will be easier for them if they stop buying into the whole false pride and "we are the chosen people" sentiment that gets taught in way too many places.
Your comparison with doing the same as the terrorists sucks because terrorists want to evolve backwards, and backwards in that case is crapwards.

Strijkbout: Just as America thought they could change culture in Iran, Vietnam, Cuba and the Soviets thought they could make Afganistan communist, so If you really want to see for yourself if shit falls down...
I agree on destroying the IS though, but rather with the help of muslim friends than having them as enemies also.
If Muslims know what's good for them, they'll get rid of ISIS with or without you. Jordan has gotten the memo, so that's a start.
One main prerequisite I have for friends is that they must be capable of laughing about themselves. If you can't laugh about yourself, I'll never trust you and you'll likely never be my friend. You also have to be able to take offense if you believe in any kind of supernatural stuff. My best friend is a devout Catholic and the amount of blasphemy he's had to hear from me is no less offensive than anything I've said here about Islam. Difference is he shrugs it off and forgives me because he isn't a butthurt little pussy. He says the devil makes me say bad things, so I'm off the hook every time :D
Post edited February 12, 2015 by awalterj
low rated
Crewdroog: oh sir, your wit! it is too much for me. ;)

awalterj: Thanks for the popcorn, om-nom! I won't distract you further, got to air out a Dutch oven down there right now.

Strijkbout: I'm getting a tired of your hate and mass hysteria.
awalterj: It's the copious amount of osmium in your cranial cavity that makes you tired, not me.

Strijkbout: The Islamic state and terrorists are just a fraction of all there is to Islam, if you feel the need to generalize and think there is nothing more vile in the world than muslims you're half a nazi already, they also thought there was nothing more vile than communism and jews.
awalterj: Well, communists do suck (sorry, look around) and as for Jews, they are most discriminated upon in Muslim countries, nowhere is antisemitism as openly rampant. I've been to 7 Muslim countries so far and it isn't just extremists who dislike Jews there, even normal people are so openly outspoken against Jews there that it beggars belief unless you see it yourself. Say you're driving in a taxi and the driver starts -out of nowhere- to rant about Jews, not making this up. So if you're hell-bent on pulling the nazi card, I kindly refer you to a more appropriate address. But of course you can't do that, because you don't want to be "racist". It must suck to be a fake liberal with nothing but Western self-hate as your option.
You're supposed to champion women's rights, gay rights etc but you're too chicken to point your fingers at where these things are stepped upon most, simply because you care about your image and "not being a racist" more than about these matters.

Strijkbout: So you really think you can change the culture of muslim countries, you're right there with the terrorists because they think they can do the same here.
awalterj: Never said I want to change them myself. They need to change themselves, and they better start now. In some things, they're a couple hundred years backwards so it's not going to be easy. There's hope with the younger generations who want to break away from their conservative shackles. Will be easier for them if they stop buying into the whole false pride and "we are the chosen people" sentiment that gets taught in way too many places.
Your comparison with doing the same as the terrorists sucks because terrorists want to evolve backwards, and backwards in that case is crapwards.

Strijkbout: Just as America thought they could change culture in Iran, Vietnam, Cuba and the Soviets thought they could make Afganistan communist, so If you really want to see for yourself if shit falls down...
awalterj: If Muslims know what's good for them, they'll get rid of ISIS with or without you. Jordan has gotten the memo, so that's a start.
One main prerequisite I have for friends is that they must be capable of laughing about themselves. If you can't laugh about yourself, I'll never trust you and you'll likely never be my friend. You also have to be able to take offense if you believe in any kind of supernatural stuff. My best friend is a devout Catholic and the amount of blasphemy he's had to hear from me is no less offensive than anything I've said here about Islam. Difference is he shrugs it off and forgives me because he isn't a butthurt little pussy. He says the devil makes me say bad things, so I'm off the hook every time :D
We'll see, and please don't come to me if your friend blows your head off next time when you made a joke that didn't fell well on him, but why would you I'm a fake liberal anyway.
awalterj: He says the devil makes me say bad things, so I'm off the hook every time :D
I was once told I'm possesed by Darkseid.

That was a weird conversation.